eBay India - Coupons & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's reassuring which I knew , but what about the case : if seller sends a model or a dummy piece or some other item or mobile instead of The item specified...
I will have to prove that to get a refund.
You better call i2c and request them to cancel the order.
They do it easily.

Yeah that's reassuring which I knew , but what about the case : if seller sends a model or a dummy piece or some other item or mobile instead of The item specified...
I will have to prove that to get a refund.
Lol, just amazing

You knew that you probably will get refund if item not shipped............ But you didn't know that either it was a mistake by seller quoting the price so low or he trying to dupe you for 2600 rs.

And you fell for both................. And that's funny.

What did you expect, you will get a brand new original note 4 for 2600? Seriously? And your friends made you do that?............... No they didn't

Even if it's a scam to dupe............ Don't you think you fell for it?.............. Don't even answer it........... It's a resounding yes

Lol, just amazing

You knew that you probably will get refund if item not shipped............ But you didn't know that either it was a mistake by seller quoting the price so low or he trying to dupe you for 2600 rs.

And you fell for both................. And that's funny.

What did you expect, you will get a brand new original note 4 for 2600? Seriously? And your friends made you do that?............... No they didn't

Even if it's a scam to dupe............ Don't you think you fell for it?.............. Don't even answer it........... It's a resounding yes

Yeah I knew that, this is not going to be the first time I got a refund from eBay !
That's why I wasn't interested, but a friend was.. So let's see.
What do you think you think you know everything including the future ? Lol..

What are you afraid of? my answer? Lol..

It's calculated gamble, confirmed the authenticity and refund status with ebay, will check with i2c on Monday.. let's see..

What do you think? The gamble is any different when you're buying unlocked note3 from GEB at 20k? You can still be cheated, at a much higher amount.

Nobody believed the offered prices for products until Flipkart offered them at dirt cheap prices during the sale.

Last edited:
Flipkart promotes when they give 2 units @the dirt cheap prices when lacs of people want it.

EBay does not operate like this.

I wish you get your note 4 or money back :)

Guys, just FYI, with GEB refunds and returns are entirely different.

What if the item is damaged in transit? / Is the item I purchase on Global EasyBuy insured?
All items bought on Global EasyBuy are insured, so you get a full refund if the item is damaged in transit.

What if the item is significantly not as described?
Items bought on Global EasyBuy cannot be returned, so please check the listing thoroughly before buying the item.

What if I am unhappy with the product and want to return it? Who will bear the cost of return shipping?
Please check the listing thoroughly before buying an item on Global EasyBuy. Once you have paid for an item on ebay.in/geb using PaisaPay, and you think that the item you have got is very different from the item description on the site, you can now file for an Item significantly not as described claim in your My PaisaPay. To open a SNAD (Significantly Not As Described) claim, as of now you will need to click on the Item Not Received link and eBay will reach out to you to get case details. eBay will then work closely with you and the seller to close the claim to the satisfaction of all involved parties. In a situation where you are asked to return the product, you will have to arrange for the shipping and the shipping costs will be reimbursed to you .To know more, click here.

http://pages.ebay.in/globaleasybuy/help/faqs.html

eBay.com is offering an additional 20% Off Coupon when you use redemption code CTWENTY (apply at checkout) max 80$, so buy upto 400$ for max benefit..

Flipkart promotes when they give 2 units @the dirt cheap prices when lacs of people want it.

EBay does not operate like this.

I wish you get your note 4 or money back :)

Thanks for the concern, it seems that you're well connected to the almighty..

Just got a message from i2cworld :

The international reseller was unable to procure the item, Order cannot be fulfilled so your amount will be refunded in 4 working days.

This is what most commonly expected in such deals on ebay , so nothing surprising.

Use Coupon Code
CRM2EBAY25
Flat 7% Off

-Max Discount Rs. 2000

TezWNJd3QLTK1hsM268ThlQ98pFrK8Fw6xTY9LCB_ooCHZqjYdfErNpVI9UisFobX1cfZrCU2ctte6klzHg4pbsbjb4dZU6tk2pJzr4=s0-d-e1-ft
on First Come First Serve Basis Only
oMmqwVpZVdkTZy8fZD3HGtPQVjqoGtowOalp5ooEY7jqtr2yimS1VzOhKdYkvzVvwa-7aBnYSClTsq4VxwJJ6xP4YiyJToA8Z2yCw3fzHbKc=s0-d-e1-ft
Not Applicable on
Deals & Discounted Items
iU0qUle-YyZXcDPmYDPESmcyQPuZEy-8MttqHCbUK7seFMpk3E8c3ysG03uMocY6UD1_ZqpmsUI184GDj3-r9kGXZ--x3JVN5HrKR6g=s0-d-e1-ft
Valid Till
24th June, 2015
8zhnVQMXXJ0xEj_ip5ITeI-KXgSMJwAnzZiwS_pinPCou1h0rRYyuL55xKn-RGFW03Nq4QRE8hBnrdtN8gFKwYxPsqtgzzo=s0-d-e1-ft
T&C Apply

Vodafone recharge eBay vouchers..
eBay voucher upto 7% off or a maximum of 750 whichever is lower on any purchase on eBay India
Offer valid till 30 June 2015

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is GC8BSWORBQ
Validity: 01 Jan, 2015 - 30 Jun, 2015

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is YLZN2JDFRO

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is VMPIC0RMF4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back