EBAY INDIA FAKE AWB for TV i bought

ebay suspended my account , just cuz i gave negative feedback to power seller, n the seller unethically wants me clear -ve feedback by (feedback) follow which i turned down.

Are you sure that's the reason for suspending your account? Ebay reps are usually ambiguous with their reasons for account suspensions. But if that is indeed the case, then it's a really pathetic move.

A new trick or system by ebay and power sellers.

I recently purchased an adapter for camera lens, it was shipped via fedex. While it was delivered during my non office hours to my staff at front desk, I directly got the message via ebay that congratulated me on receipt of item.

I logged into ebay and tried to check whether I can mark item receipt or not, to my horror I saw that I cant mark it as it was already marked.

Only thing remaining was giving feedback to dealer. The item in contention was only a small denomination one but what if a high value item receives such treatment, with automated receipt notification and item turns out to be faulty will a buyer be given protection??

I am getting sceptical about ebay`s policies in India.

This defeats the entire point of using Paisa Pay and ebay. Is there a way we can give ebay itself feedback on this system?

Also, OP what happened to your TV?

booh!
solar digital guy is nice,bechara gets tv via bangkok
so expect 12days delay in delivery...

he has pack with DTDC..SO TRCKING NO showed shipped invalid ...but
after 7days(from when he gave this to me) it became valid,that is his trick

i am truly impressed the way he packed tv ,delivered to native state.fresh new thailand import
new one for 16kless MRP.
DONT expect warrenty(dealer warrenty!) who will ship it to delhi....
i hope it can be serviced ..n nothing will go kaput

be smart..

@medpal : The automatic item receipt confirmation happens only when the seller uses PowerShip, a new initiative from eBay for sellers, where eBay will handle the logistics and has tie up with BlueDart and Fedex. So once the seller marks the item as ready to ship, eBay arranges pickup of the item and complete tracking is available on eBay itself. This is somewhat like the 'Fulfilled by Amazon' service. You will still be able to raise an item not as described or any such dispute like before.

As a seller it is good, as 95% of the time the buyer forgets or don't give much importance to confirming the item receipt even when he has received the item well before the deadline and is happy. I faced this problem many times while I was selling few items on eBay and had to wait 7-10 days after the product was delivered for the item to be confirmed by the system and my payment to be released.

Last edited by a moderator:
medpal : The automatic item receipt confirmation happens only when the seller uses PowerShip, a new initiative from eBay for sellers, where eBay will handle the logistics and has tie up with BlueDart and Fedex. So once the seller marks the item as ready to ship, eBay arranges pickup of the item and complete tracking is available on eBay itself. This is somewhat like the 'Fulfilled by Amazon' service. You will still be able to raise an item not as described or any such dispute like before.

As a seller it is good, as 95% of the time the buyer forgets or don't give much importance to confirming the item receipt even when he has received the item well before the deadline and is happy. I faced this problem many times while I was selling few items on eBay and had to wait 7-10 days after the product was delivered for the item to be confirmed by the system and my payment to be released.

nice to have clarification, the item i purchased was just a physical coupler so was not to be damaged in transit so i was not worried. Thanks for the clarification.

@raja_mastana : Yes, I have registered for PowerShip. Overall it wasn't that great, as I just sell items occassionally and the pickup guy used to come at odd timings etc. The registration was approved in a week's time if I recall correctly.

@raja_mastana : Yes, I have registered for PowerShip. Overall it wasn't that great, as I just sell items occassionally and the pickup guy used to come at odd timings etc. The registration was approved in a week's time if I recall correctly.

i have registered,havent got any call from them yet!

Please share name of the seller so other dont deal.

one ebay guy is selling new LED for almost 8000 cheap then show room price. I am sure its import piece & person is not giving dealer warranty but Servo Pro warranty.
Can any one tell me if Servo Pro warranty are any good ?

Back