EBAY INDIA FLOODED WITH FAKE CASIO, SEIKO & CITIZEN WATCHES !!!!!!!!!! beware........

amd999

Adept
MORE THAN 90% OF CASIO/SEIKO & CITIZEN (AND MORE) WATCHES SOLD ON EBAY INDIA AS BID/BUY NOW ARE FOUND TO BE REPLICAS.

IN EBAY THEY ARE SAYING 100% AUTHENTIC OR IMPORTED..

THEY ALSO USE INDIAN MRP PRICES (ON WEB) TO FOOL YOU.
99% CASIO EDIFICE WATCHES (NOW HOT SELLING)ARE 100 % REPLICAS IMPORTED FROM HONG KONG.WE CHECKED BOTH INTERNAL/EXTERNAL OF FEW CUSTOMERS WHO BROUGHT THE SAME FROM EBAY INDIA.

ALL VERY LOW PRICED (EVEN MUCH LESSER THAN RETAIL MARKETS/US STORES) ARE 100% FAKES OR REPLICAS.

THESE CASIO WATCHES COMES AS EXACTLY AS ORIGINALS IN FINISH & APPEARANCE, BUT ON CLOSE INSPECTION ,MANY FUNCTIONS ARE FOUND TO BE TRICKY.

THEY ALSO SOLD WITH CASIO LIKE BOX & USER MANUAL.ALSO A FAKE PRICE/LABEL TAG !!!
PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM THE SAME.

IF YOU HAVE ANY CLARIFICATIONS ,PLZ FEEL TO WALK INTO AN AUTHORIZED CASIO DEALER FOR FREE INSPECTION ON THE SAME.

ITS VERY HARD TO DISTINGUISH A REPLICA FROM ORIGINAL, AN EXPERT CASIO USER OR A DEALER CAN CHECK THE SAME.
Very low priced products sold on all cases may be fakes or Replicas !!!

Casio Replica Watches, Casio Replica Watch :: Flyreplica.com

more casio replicas:.............
Casio edifice (ef-527 bk-1avdf) I bought from ebay is a fake/ 2 months update - Watchuseek, world's largest & most visited Watch Forum site

more casio edifice replicas .....
CASIO Edifice,watch casio.Cheap replica casio watches on our store, we Guarantee high quality replica watches casio.

many Seiko & Citizen watches also sold on ebay are replicas..............

THINK : IF THE PRICE IS TOO LOW THAN MARKET PRICES. ITS. A .........!!!!!!@#$%^&*.

ALWAYS BUY FROM CASIO DEALERS.

Re: EBAY INDIA FLOODED WITH FAKE CASIO, SEIKO & CITIZEN WATCHES !!!!!!!!!! beware....

Agree and 90 percent of stuff is like this. number of occasion I myself find warranty denied by service center because its not indian import. and when contacted ebay they simply sleep and said we cannot do anything after 90 days please contact seller and seller never do anything because ebay support then on 99 percent of times

Re: EBAY INDIA FLOODED WITH FAKE CASIO, SEIKO & CITIZEN WATCHES !!!!!!!!!! beware....

keep away from those items !!!! all are replicas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Its better to use ebay to buy stuff which cannot be duplicated such as cell phones, game consoles etc. Everything else, including clothes and accessories etc should be avoided. Ebay's business model is not geared for the Indian market.

Its not just ebay india. Even ebay US or UK is flooded with fake Tissot, Seiko watches. Its always better to buy watches from authorized retailers or trusted websites like watchshopuk or jomashop.

amd999 said:
MORE THAN 90% OF CASIO/SEIKO & CITIZEN (AND MORE) WATCHES SOLD ON EBAY INDIA AS BID/BUY NOW ARE FOUND TO BE REPLICAS.

IN EBAY THEY ARE SAYING 100% AUTHENTIC OR IMPORTED..

THEY ALSO USE INDIAN MRP PRICES (ON WEB) TO FOOL YOU.

99% CASIO EDIFICE WATCHES (NOW HOT SELLING)ARE 100 % REPLICAS IMPORTED FROM HONG KONG.WE CHECKED BOTH INTERNAL/EXTERNAL OF FEW CUSTOMERS WHO BROUGHT THE SAME FROM EBAY INDIA.

ALL VERY LOW PRICED (EVEN MUCH LESSER THAN RETAIL MARKETS/US STORES) ARE 100% FAKES OR REPLICAS.

THESE CASIO WATCHES COMES AS EXACTLY AS ORIGINALS IN FINISH & APPEARANCE, BUT ON CLOSE INSPECTION ,MANY FUNCTIONS ARE FOUND TO BE TRICKY.

THEY ALSO SOLD WITH CASIO LIKE BOX & USER MANUAL.ALSO A FAKE PRICE/LABEL TAG !!!

PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM THE SAME.

IF YOU HAVE ANY CLARIFICATIONS ,PLZ FEEL TO WALK INTO AN AUTHORIZED CASIO DEALER FOR FREE INSPECTION ON THE SAME.

ITS VERY HARD TO DISTINGUISH A REPLICA FROM ORIGINAL, AN EXPERT CASIO USER OR A DEALER CAN CHECK THE SAME.

Very low priced products sold on all cases may be fakes or Replicas !!!

Casio Replica Watches, Casio Replica Watch :: Flyreplica.com

more casio replicas:.............

Casio edifice (ef-527 bk-1avdf) I bought from ebay is a fake/ 2 months update - Watchuseek, world's largest & most visited Watch Forum site

more casio edifice replicas .....

CASIO Edifice,watch casio.Cheap replica casio watches on our store, we Guarantee high quality replica watches casio.

many Seiko & Citizen watches also sold on ebay are replicas..............

THINK : IF THE PRICE IS TOO LOW THAN MARKET PRICES. ITS. A .........!!!!!!@#$%^&*.

ALWAYS BUY FROM CASIO DEALERS.
How come Casio doesnt ban them?

I saw ebay listing.. damn photos look quite original.

Do you get the same finishing as shown in photos ?

100 Rs watch does not matter much even if its dup :)... Has anyone got any ? Hows finishing of product ?

^^ 100 Rs wont be the cost i guess even if it is dupe. The finishing and all is really very accurate i guess. But they wont work well for prolonged time period and also no support from the manufacturer is another downer.

I guess most of the ebay deals have dealer warranty and not company warranty.

@raksrules

There are bids for as low as 100 Rs so I was asking.

Anyone using it ? Needs comment on finishing.. 100 Rs watch working for 1 year would be more then enough right. :)

pics seem to show the finishing very well. Bidding starts at 100 bucks but one usually gets outbid taking the auction to more than 1k, which does not serve the purpose.

you get what you pay for, most of the people buying them know that its fake or replica.

Thx for the CAPS ..had it not been for that, I'd been swindled too :O

hellfire said:
Thx for the CAPS ..had it not been for that, I'd been swindled too :O
He just got a bit outraged at the deception. :p

in many cases, the seller does not listed the exact company model number /case number etc on the web.So it may be a replica . Many Buyers on India esp.ebay india does not know the ways to find a replica .To find the same the buyer must be little expert .The case markings, dial prints, mechanism sound, needle movement & parking etc.

Back