Ebay.in's non-existent customer care

I finally received my return shipping as a eBay coupon few weeks back n I promptly utilized it and they again mistakenly sent me another coupon :)

Im replying to this because just a few hours ago i saw a lot of retweets from ebay by people saying it has a very good customer service.

Bumping this again.
Does ebay customer service really exist?
Connecting to them takes ages. I wanted to call them regarding my geb refund. Right from that very annoying verification process. Asking for user id, pin and what not. Are they freaking serious? If they really wanted to verify the caller couldn't they have asked only for the phone number and not some other details which can have different characters and possibly different characters tied to a single key (non-qwerty/touchscreen users)? What if you mis-click the characters? Even after getting through that long process you may not reach the customer rep. let alone them putting you on hold for eternity and then looping yet again. Their IVR options are also so few (only 2 viz buying and selling as far as i know) and not-clear its pathetic.
Spent the entire morning trying to contact them.
Do they even have an email add. which we can use to contact them directly like Amazon's? Because i couldn't find the damn thing. Only the tollfree number.
Also what if a caller doesn't have an ebay account but wishes to contact them to have their queries answered? How will he go through the verification process?
Will definitely try to avoid ebayIN the next time i want to buy something. :mad:

eBay is dead. I window shop for the product and I can find them atmost in Amazon or SnapDeal.
Another one way to death bed is FlipKart. They have no idea what they're doing.

Back