Ebay Item replacement

Ray

Disciple
I bought two items from ebay for the first time:A laptop screen guard and a laptop charger ,each from a different seller.Unfortunately both were not correct item-the screen guard was smaller than my screen(It was listed that it would fit my screen) and the laptop charger was not according to the item picture(the picture had a right angled plug but this one had a straight plug)
I called both seller and they both said to return the item to them and they would send the correct item.
Now both these sellers are poweseller.
I have never returned an item so how would i go about it??
I know the adress from the box so should I just return the box as I received but how will they remember why I returned them and what is the correct item I wanted since they both did not ask my name or order number or Anything an did not write down rason for return, just cooly told me on the phone to return the product and they will ship the correct item

here are the llinks:
http://www.ebay.in/itm/221204629558?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_5532wt_910
http://www.ebay.in/itm/321095631598...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_5010wt_1144

File ebay guarantee else you would be in a fix. Have suffered by sending at my expense. The sellers stopped responding once they got the item. Write on ebay guarantee seller have agreed item is not as described.

I will tell my recent or rather latest exp. with those cronies.

i ordered one microwave cookware set.
it came in worst ever package with torn box and as expected measuring cup was broken.it was made up thinner plastic than actual cookware.

I emailed seller on ebay message.seller tried to act smart and said first you said something else broken and now this.

I called on the no.and recorded the call and their also he was acting smart saying you have to send entire box back to me and then I will ship you replacement.I offered him to send broken part as it was beyond any usability.

he was still acting smart.I told him,I will talk to ebay and see what I can do here.on that says,no need of ebay claim and ebay claim will delay your case and all.

i finally gave up to reason with idiot.

I went ahead and filed claim.within ten minutes he replied saying here is email address , show me snaps.

now bugger was on proper line of action.I opened claim also and sent him photos.later on he agreed to send me replacement cup.

in all seller wanted me to ship back the entire carton for say 150-200 cost and cost of purchase was some 600.

thanks to ebay claim,he started doing right thing.

ebay is full of crooks.beware and deal cautiously.

Back