Ebay Store Of "Lynx-India" - Daily Updated And All Material Ready Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
The Ebay Audio Store Of Lynx

Ebay India Is a One Stop Shop For All Indian Online Buyers ,ebay India Has Many Promotions and discount Coupons To Keep The Excitement Alive ,We too Have a Great Store On ebay .This Listing Is Created To Make sure you Can Ask Me all the Questions of Your Ebay Listing .

The Lynx-India Ebay Stores .

2yns1o8.jpg

The Link To Reach There -> Lynx-India ebay Stores

Terms and Conditions :

• We Ship In three Days Time Frame Once Paisapay Approves Your Payment
  • We Do Not List On The Store On Demand By The Users .
  • New Data Entry operator is Trained And We Are Still Adding Products Daily ,this will Take Time .
  • No Need To Ask ,Just Order And We Will Deliver .
  • Any Questions Regarding Any Listings Please Ask In This Thread .

Sandy said:
Have you listed hard drives in your store ? What is the price of a 1tb internal drive?
Sandy ,

No We Have Not Listed then .this is Just 25% of the Stuff Yet .I am At My village And Would Be Back By thursday ,People @ Lynx Office Are Updating It I am supervising On the Phone Only .Should Take Some Time To List those IMHO .

Others : Please Do Not Ask questions Like Is This in Stock Is that in Stock ,Well All of this is in stock and will be shipped in three days time frame after paisapay approves payment .

... will be shipped in three days time frame after paisapay approves payment .

can you clarify on this point please. If I buy an item from your ebay store using paisypay, when does paisapay approve the payment? Is there any delay between me paying and paisapay approving the payment?

If not, then no worries at all, but if there is a delay between the two then can you mention the approximate/average delay if you know about this.

TIA.

pr0ing said:
can you clarify on this point please. If I buy an item from your ebay store using paisypay, when does paisapay approve the payment? Is there any delay between me paying and paisapay approving the payment?

If not, then no worries at all, but if there is a delay between the two then can you mention the approximate/average delay if you know about this.

TIA.
Yes ,

When You pay to paisapay its instant and we the sellers get a notice to ship ,But in some cases paisapay you have paid but paisapay tells the seller that paisapay payment is pending .the status in our backend on ebay shows Payment pending "Done But Pending " .Once Paisapay Says "Done" Waiting For Shipping .then Only We Ship .If Users Have the right of Protection So does The Seller .

@ Others : 26 Odd More Items Are Uploaded Into ebay .Should take max 2.5 hours for the listing to appear .

dude, are those Qinpu speakers active or passive? can you please post the details on the speakers and also please do post some review links for the speakers.

JPL said:
dude, are those Qinpu speakers active or passive? can you please post the details on the speakers and also please do post some review links for the speakers.
Sir ,

Passive Not Active Only Some Are Active 1 or Two ,These Are Mini Hifi Speakers And Amps .

Sir, thank you for the super quick reply! Can you please list those 2 that are active and also it would be helpful for your prospective buyers if you could also post the different speaker and amp combos+ subwoofer etc.. and also what comes included in the package etc..

JPL said:
Sir, thank you for the super quick reply! Can you please list those 2 that are active and also it would be helpful for your prospective buyers if you could also post the different speaker and amp combos+ subwoofer etc.. and also what comes included in the package etc..
Sir ,

i Am At My Village Now Not in chandigarh

Well,

Please Do Look Into Our SSD Rates .Intel 80 GB SSD We Have This Ready Stock .Also We Have All Hot Selling Sound Cards From ASUS In Ready Stock duly Listed .For The Next Many Days We Will Keep Listing Stuff Until Our entire Inventory is Not Added To Ebay Stores .There are no duplicate listings ,Means all Items Are Unique ,Some Vendors Bloat The Online store on ebay by having many many duplicate listings .This is not the case @ lynx ebay stores .

Friends ,

We Have Added The Following Today to ebay Stores

1 : Mx Connectors And Cable " Excellent HDMI And DVI Stuff Here "

2 : Some Cabinets

3 : Benq LCD's

More Mx Stuff Is Being Added Approx 222 Items Are Online And 64 Are Pending Uploading Tonight

@ shankar ,

Sir We Are Shipping You Your "Coolermaster Socket 1366 Retention Socket "

@ andheriblue

Sir We Are Shipping Your "Fiio E3 "

@ Krishna999

Sir We Are Shipping your "Edifier M1350 Speakers "

@ sayantan4u

Sir your Tplink 10/100 Card Is Now Shipped

@ 1mahendra2010

Sir Your fischer Audio Earphones Are Shipped .

@ Other : Guys Lock And Load Your Orders " Ready Stock 222 ++ Items on Ebay "

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Amazing pricing on the ESSENCE cards Amar. Three cheers...errr....one patiala peg for you :)
Well ,

Last time Other Dealers Were Picking And Selling "Doing Target Selling On My Hot Selling Items " ,This Time I will Reverse The Trend I Will Target And Sell " .I Was Sick Of People Saying "This Fellow did Not List on Ebay Cos He Does Not Have Stock ".On The contrary I Was not looking for ebay business .Now This Trend Has And Will Change .I Gurranty You Folks that Leaving The Pricing Part We Have One Unique Inventory listed on Ebay .Do Have a Look ,If Anyone buys just post here so that i do a same day evening dispatch .Approx 64 More Audio And Computer Items Are Lined Up To Come Back Online Tonight .Data Entry Operators Are Doing Entry for Mx Cables And Connectors .I Am WAiting for My Audio Stuff Inventory To Come I Have Some Large stuff comming from my usa office .The day that lands i am like bang bang bang .

So Stop Calling Lynx a Computer Store And start Calling It a Audio Store Lol

Guys,

We Have Shipped your Stuff

@ kritimondal - > Mx Gold Plated Cables " USB " Both Your Orders Are Shipped

@ Other -> Guys We Have Added Some Sandisk Cards + Also Some More Mx Products Like HDMI Also .Excellent Colelction Of Branded Top quality Mx Material Ready Stocks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back