Ech.Tee.Pee.Cee. :D

Congrats man, thats some nice neat stuff. Rightly said, Lian Li cabs are a piece apart. Hmm a question though, I couldn't understand the live encoding part. If I understand this right, your HTPC will have all the codecs installed to play all the format... are you planning to use it as a media streaming server?

+LT

@linuxtechie: Thanks a lot. About the live encoding... yeh, I stream videos mostly to my iPhone and iPad for lazy bedroom watching. So this HTPC doubles up as streaming server for the task. :)

@djmykey: +1 for such tutorial, I'm still fiddling with XBMC.. getting to know and stuff, I doubt I can write a good tutorial before understanding the whole thing myself. :)

Sorry to have this old thread bumped but I had recently been to Yogi's home (or rather den!) and I absolutely loved this HTPC setup. Flawless and I mean it! The XBMC integration was the best feature and it worked like a charm right from browsing through the several titles in the hard drive which loaded the cover art and the small description to searching and downloading the subtitles from the web which instantly gave results. Even the Logitech Bluetooth remote was a nifty little addition to this setup. Brilliant work of art I'd say and this has really prompted me to assemble a decent HTPC sometime soon. :p

Hats off to this guy and his partner. :thumb:

Back