Audio Edifier Speaker dealer India ?

1622563907450.png

im not seeking seeking validation from you either.

s2000 MKii was in flipkart for ~32 but not deliverable.
Today when i check they also jacked the price to ~36k. ( by they way anyone can check the amz/fk price history of product -- there are websites who do record keeping)

every one has their own understanding for the price of any product, i don't believe edifier is that brand i would trust for 30k+ with nonexistent after sales.
Forget after sales, faak, im trying to buy, sending them email after emails and they don't even bother to reply.

Where as in contrast I sent mail to klipsch dealer, and got reply within 12hours, asking my mobile and they called me very next day, in this pandemic time they are ready to arrange and deliver the speaker i wanted and at very competitive price by latest 10th may.
This is call quality of service, i can blindly put my money on them they will help whenever i need.

EDIT: don't know why im doing this
see this
, or any other indian youtuber, they will tell you the price 99% of time, . and dont expect me to i give you proof of what i said earlier.

if you track the price history you could have easily figured out that these speakers were priced as high as 61K at some time. so if someone became fool and got it in 60K and now came and argue with me im only going to ignore.

Also do a little duckduckgo about SP road in Bangalore. 21k is what the average price of s350 without any bargain.
These speakers are trash!
OP Consider JBL LSR305MKii.

For the price they are unbeatable.

Customer Service​

Email: care@dvtechnologies.in

Has anyone actually had any success with reaching out to their via this email? I recently emailed them with a query about my R 1280 DB's remote not working and haven't gotten a response yet.

Side note: Make sure you check the remote/other supplied accessories soon after delivery so that you can raise a compliant at the earliest if anything isn't working. I didn't, and didn't catch that the IR receiver on the speakers is dysfunctional :facepalm:

Wouldn’t call them trash. They just have different use cases.
Also, The JBL’s are great for near field listening but don’t do so well at far-field listening (also, different inputs, volume control, etc). They are one of the best speakers for the price though, even compared to more expensive ones.

Wouldn’t call them trash. They just have different use cases.
Also, The JBL’s are great for near field listening but don’t do so well at far-field listening (also, different inputs, volume control, etc). They are one of the best speakers for the price though, even compared to more expensive ones.
Well typical powerful 2.1 boom boom :)

You mean the s350db are trash?

I got the jbl 104bt and they suck monkey balls. The treble is so insane you have to eq them like 20dB down and then the entire audio signature is screwed. Un-listen-able. They're back in the box. Luckily only lost 4.5k on them. Will sell them ASAP.

You mean the s350db are trash?

I got the jbl 104bt and they suck monkey balls. The treble is so insane you have to eq them like 20dB down and then the entire audio signature is screwed. Un-listen-able. They're back in the box. Luckily only lost 4.5k on them. Will sell them ASAP.
Well when I say trash what I actually mean is I realized how superior the monitors are after using Swans M50W (same league as S35DB) when I eventually heard the monitors, even when the Swans are 2.1 and now I am with a 2.0 set up. No comparison. So after the upgrade the Swans sounded trash! For a good price both SD350DB and Swans M50W are way better than most 2.1 "Computer speakers". First thing I noticed on day 1 was the bass on the swans were a bit off. The sound that comes from one wooden box with the tweeter/woofer inside it I think is way better than what comes out when the tweeter/mid ranger is in a small box and the woofer does all the boom boom (typical 2.1) JBL makes all sorts of speakers. LSR series is different. Specially now when the JBL LSR 305 MKII is 22k for a pair I don't think buying any 2.1 makes sense. HTH :)

Last edited:
JBL makes all sorts of speakers. LSR series is different.
I wasn't saying they're all the same crap, just that the 104 are definitely in the trash category. I mean they're pretty decent otherwise, but the treble just ruins everything. Usually you can eq moderate issues out of speakers/phones.

They might be usable with physical/mechanical treble attenuation but i can't be bothered with all that.

I wasn't saying they're all the same crap, but the 104 and definitely in the trash category. I mean they're pretty decent otherwise, but the treble just ruins everything. Usually you can eq moderate issues out of speakers/phones.

They might be usable with physical/mechanical treble attenuation but i can't be bothered with all that.
Small speakers have limitations :) Their USP is small size and that can be a deal breaker/maker for many.

Small speakers have limitations :) Their USP is small size and that can be a deal breaker/maker for many.
I think they're as big or maybe bigger than the LSRs you posted.

Nothing about not being loud enough or far field listening. I got them for my PC. My use case it's exactly near field monitors.

But they're tuned so bad i think the designers have zero hearing above 6KHz!

No way anyone in their right mind can use the 104 as monitors like they're advertised.

Should have known there's a reason they were selling for 5k. Nothing is free...

Has anyone actually had any success with reaching out to their via this email? I recently emailed them with a query about my R 1280 DB's remote not working and haven't gotten a response yet.

Side note: Make sure you check the remote/other supplied accessories soon after delivery so that you can raise a compliant at the earliest if anything isn't working. I didn't, and didn't catch that the IR receiver on the speakers is dysfunctional :facepalm:
i sent email 2 weeks back, no reply, i even sent a reminder mail this Monday... again no response no mail bounce either.
even tried calling in their number number, numerous times.
1800 102 7497 --> 3 beeps and disconnect​
+91 2249740505 --> number your are trying to call is either switched off or not reachable​

Remote are hit or miss for all edifiers as per many reputed youtubers .

Thanks for the suggestion. In fact, i was about to explore other options, your suggestion came in right time :)
Checked the JBL's.. they seems to accept only balanced XLR inputs.. that mean i need a separate interface interface and lots of interconnected wires.
that will be equivalent of having passive speaker + stereo amp. or any suggestion to interconnect those + connect it to a source via toslink ? ( i don't have space to place an extra amp/dac )

exploring other options like there was a great active speaker from Kali (unsure about the model, price brackets or india availability)
Or last resort, a portable amp with ELAC debut B5.2, Wharfedale diamond or something.

Last edited:
i sent email 2 weeks back, no reply, i even sent a reminder mail this Monday... again no response no mail bounce either.
even tried calling in their number number, numerous times.
1800 102 7497 --> 3 beeps and disconnect​
+91 2249740505 --> number your are trying to call is either switched off or not reachable​

Remote are hit or miss for all edifiers as per many reputed youtubers .

Thanks for the suggestion. In fact, i was about to explore other options, your suggestion came in right time :)
Checked the JBL's.. they seems to accept only balanced XLR inputs.. that mean i need a separate interface interface and lots of interconnected wires.
that will be equivalent of having passive speaker + stereo amp. or any suggestion to interconnect those + connect it to a source via toslink ? ( i don't have space to place an extra amp/dac )

exploring other options like there was a great active speaker from Kali (unsure about the model, price brackets or india availability)
Or last resort, a portable amp with ELAC debut B5.2, Wharfedale diamond or something.
Kali Audio LP6 is front ported (can be kept very close to the wall) and has RCA. Both JBL and kali don't really require a dedicated DAC but they really scale up with a good one. If you don't have space on desk active monitors should be your choice.

Last edited:
They have xlr rca and trs. Kali Audio LP6 is front ported (can be kept very close to the wall). Both don't really require seperate DAC but they really scale up with a good one. Elac + stereo amp will be awesome if you have space for it on your desk. Studio monitors are designed for near field usage. Demo both if you can. Nothing like a real demo...
yes .. due to lock down no option to demo.. also stock are not reaching brick&mortar shops.
btw this is not a setup for desk, but a bedroom setup - that's why the challenge of placing the amp , and was looking for active speakers.

yes .. due to lock down no option to demo.. also stock are not reaching brick&mortar shops.
btw this is not a setup for desk, but a bedroom setup - that's why the challenge of placing the amp , and was looking for active speakers.
There are reviews of people happy with performance of monitors in rooms .. hard to say what a typical monitor will sound as compared to a typical speaker designed for large rooms. I personally am happy with my pair but I do miss 5.1 surround and overwhelming bass in movies. Still won't go 5.1 for now..

https://www.amazon.in/Kali-Audio-LP-6-Studio-Monitor/dp/B07NWBSJ11 x 2. They are not sold as a pair.

This combo should work good in your bedroom.

NOTE: These speakers don't have bluetooth and can't be wall hanged and can be too big for small rooms.

Last edited:
Got the S350db a couple of years back from Amz for 18.9k. Use them in my bedroom, primarily attached to TV (and BT over phone). Except the really dumb shaped puck remote, no issues.
Got a 3d printed cover made for the remote so that I can figure out which side is up ! :rolleyes:

S3000Pro'
S350's down to 23k on Amazon (more with cashback)
Saw a similar discount on the S1000Mkii's and the S3000Pro's in case anyone wants them
s350 - indeed :) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077Y6PHKQ , will come to 21,700/-
s3000pro im not able to see any in amazon.

@joelabreo227 did you get any reply form them yet? i didn't. Thinking of taking twitter oute to reach out.
But on the same .. i guess im inclined towards Kali now :D
These speakers don't have bluetooth and can't be wall hanged and can be too big for small rooms.
thank you Vivek, yes i remember now the model name it was kali LP8. i actually kept it aside for future purchase ( based on this
) .
I guess that this will be overkill for my current purpose. Bluetooth, if not mandatory it's good to have to connect with phones occasionally.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

speaker will be placed in something like this, but wide chest around 5-6ft, and a tv is mounted on wall above it.
I wont be allowed to put any extra visible gadgets like amp, etc .. nor have any extra power source. else i will be killed by wife for destroying the aesthetics.

I seriously, in confusion now... dont know what to do, reconsider entire plan... or just drop the plan altogether.

The first idea was to get qacoustics M3 soundbar.
While edifier s2000 were fitting somewhat right, ticking most of the checkboxes, but the availability and pricing i don't seems to justifying the quality.
Also we don't know if at all they have a legitimate dealer in India... sometime sad to see such a good brand on this state.

Do you think, kali LP6 will be better in sound quality compared to s3000 mk3? ( area is around 270sft).

Last edited:
Do you think, kali LP6 will be better in sound quality compared to s3000 mk3? ( area is around 270sft).
I doubt LP6 will be better but I could be wrong. S3000 Pro is a more "hifi" speaker and 3 times more powerful with Bluetooth. Only a true demo can really tell us. They also cost double. These were on my list but out of my budget.

Last edited:
Flipkart is teasing me 30.5K only. As usual, cant deliver anywhere.
I guess edifier product are seriously out of stock, given edifier are chinese company, may be import halted altogether.

FK_Capture.PNG

Back