FS: Home Audio Video Edirol MA-15D Active Desktop Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

varunjh

Disciple
Item name: Edirol MA-15D Active Desktop Monitors [Details]
Date of purchase: ~2 years
Reason for sale: Been lying unused for the past year since i upgraded my setup, thought id use them with my ps3 and TV but didnt really get down to doing that. So might as well sell them
Asking Price: Rs 7500/-
Location of Seller: Delhi
Courier: Yes can be shipped [shipping risk on buyer]
Shipping charges: As applicable
Payment methods: Cash, NEFT, PayPal
Accessories: Original box, manual, cables, rubber feet, etc.

These speakers are very highly rated and are one of the best at the price point. Great sound, can work with 2 inputs[analog+digital], also has an onboard DAC[24bit-192khz] so no need for a soundcard. Bass Boost[2 level] available for those who need it. Separate Bass and Treble controls and separate volume controls for both inputs. Also includes a very good headphone out.

Reviews: HiFiVision, Amazon.com

Currently retailing for Rs.13.5k[Bajaao.com].

img1263u.jpg

img1265k.jpg

Both front and rear pics are there in the first post...

Had taken the pictures earlier....the speakers aren't being used and are packed in the box hence posted older pics as there's no change in their condition.
Let me know if someone is interested in the speakers then i can upload current pics...although there will be no difference in the pics as the speakers havent been used....

Thanks!

Both front and rear pics are there in the first post...

Had taken the pictures earlier....the speakers aren't being used and are packed in the box hence posted older pics as there's no change in their condition.
Let me know if someone is interested in the speakers then i can upload current pics...although there will be no difference in the pics as the speakers havent been used....

Thanks!

As per the extant rules, you can post the snaps no later than 3 days from clicking them. And once the thread is older than 2 months, you need to post fresh snaps to continue with the sale.

Please open the box and click the snaps of the monitors. It helps a prospective buyer to avoid any misapprehensions from the sale.

Can you post a picture of them turned on so that I can see the sound waves?

Kidding.... I am so interested in these,, BUT, just spent money on a SSD! Here's greedily hoping you don't sell them soon.

speakers have been sold

Hey thanks for the interest in the ad guys....the speakers got sold today morning.

This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back