Budget 41-50k [EDIT: Bought Acer V3-574G-504Y @ 45k] Best gaming laptop under 45k ?

hitesh12

Adept
  • What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.) --- Max 45k (unless there is really something worthy)
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming) --- Well majority of the time it will be normal browsing and stuff, but when I game, I need it to handle the FPS so yeah lets say the usage is GAMING
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between) --- Minimum should be the standard size - 15.6"
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell) --- No preferences as of now
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.) ---
(MUST HAVE)
Full HD Screen (1920x1080)
I should be able to get a total of 3 years official warranty (i.e. option for additional warranty should be there)
MINIMUM GT 940m

(Optional)
Would like to have a matte screen

EDIT: Currently the best option is Acer Aspire V3-574G for 41k (locally). It fulfills all the criterion except the optional one (matte screen).
Do we have something better ?

Back