FS: Power Cooling and Modding EK Fluid Gaming custom liquid cooling: 240mm+120mm rads and fans, CPU block, pump

Sub

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 27, 2017
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
No
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moved to a mini-ITX build
This was initially an EK Fluid Gaming A240R. I then upgraded this setup with an additional 120mm rad and fan in 2018, and bought some additional piping. Now, the slight complication is this model is no longer sold although they are committed to support them. So, here's what you get:

- CPU water block (I used it on AM4)
- 240mm radiator
- 120mm radiator
- 3x 120mm EK Vardar fans F3-120 1850 RPM fans
- Pump and reservoir
- Additional piping

What's not included:
- GPU water block. Technically, I'm including an AMD Vega water block (not pictured), but this may not be of any use to you. Perhaps you can mod it, I don't know. So realistically, if you want your GPU water cooled, you'll have to get a new water block like this: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-ac-geforce-rtx-3080-3090-d-rgb or any Aluminium based water block).
- No coolant
- No thermal paste
- Some screws and bolts missing (such as mounting fan to the third radiator, but all the necessary accessories seem to be there)

Overall, all of this cost me something like Rs. 50k with customs and everything. This is definitely not a plug and play system, like I mentioned above you have to get some additional parts. I also know custom liquid cooling is a niche thing in India, due to the prohibitive costs, plus this being an old model. So, I'm selling it for a dirt cheap price hoping that a new and potential liquid cooling enthusiast has the right opportunity to get started. I'll give priority to active contributors to TE, I don't want to sell it to a scalper but rather someone who will genuinely enjoy using it. Finally, Mumbai pickup from Goregaon West only. Also, I don't have the original boxes, so we'll need to work out something.

Attachments

• IMG_20210910_174943.jpg
    IMG_20210910_174943.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_20210910_174956.jpg
    IMG_20210910_174956.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_20210910_175011.jpg
    IMG_20210910_175011.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_20210910_175044.jpg
    IMG_20210910_175044.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_20210910_175049.jpg
    IMG_20210910_175049.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 247
Why aluminium based?
Are the radiators aluminium or copper?
The EK Fluid Gaming line was fully aluminium based, so everything here is Aluminium based. As for why - they are lighter, cheaper, less corrosive, more environmentally friendly and performance is within a couple of degrees of copper. But they never caught on due to market perception and so EK discontinued the Fluid Gaming line. They still sell Aluminium based water blocks and radiators as I linked above.

Yes, but no idea I can send it to Norway. Any ideas? DM me
i checked for postal services in India and you could just use India post by gong to your nearest post Office.

I can buy everything you have of ek fluid gaming parts
Would 7500+postage be ok?

Im new here, so i dont know how to dm maybe you could DM me first?

OP was kind enough to let me take the kit and see if it would work in my case (since my case is an old one and not too LC friendly). Sadly, it doesn't work for me. To return the favor, I will sell this on behalf of the OP as he is pressed for time an cannot ship. Do reach out to me if you are interested in buying this. I will ship on the weekends. The item is as-is. The radiator and pump-res do not have boxes and will have to be packed in amazon boxes. Shipping solely at buyers cost and risk.

OP was kind enough to let me take the kit and see if it would work in my case (since my case is an old one and not too LC friendly). Sadly, it doesn't work for me. To return the favor, I will sell this on behalf of the OP as he is pressed for time an cannot ship. Do reach out to me if you are interested in buying this. I will ship on the weekends. The item is as-is. The radiator and pump-res do not have boxes and will have to be packed in amazon boxes. Shipping solely at buyers cost and risk.
Hey, I might be interested. What's the expected price with shipping?

Back