Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
As Applicable for EKWB Products
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
I moved out from Liquid Cooling and would love to offer this DREAM KIT to TE Enthusiasts
A DOWN TO EARTH OFFER FOR – TE Modders /OC Enthusiasts to have the elusive EKWB KitWorlds Premium Liquid Cooling Kit (akin to having a Lamborghini or a Ferrari on your System)

BUYING OPTIONS
  • 1. Entire Kit Rs 50,000 [everything as displayed including the EK Loop Leak Tester Flex Pump & additional spares that were never used] – Total Package Weight Over 18.5 kgs [An Asus GTX 970 is FREE with the Original EKWB GPU Block – you can use it for Testing Purposes etc ]. Over 4 litres of Pure Distilled Water – FREE (for local Mumbai PickUp Buyers)
Option Without the Premium EK Loop Leak Tester Flex BUT will Include Common Elements to the First Buyer for any of the options below.
  • Rs 20000 - With 280 mm Radiator & Single Pump
  • Rs 25000 – With 400 mm Radiator & Single Pump
This KIT was assembled on a THERMALTAKE – THE TOWER 900 SNOW EDITION and EKWB parts procured directly from SLOVENIA (All Bills Available) – between 14-06-2017 to 26-01-2018 assembled for an Intel i5-4690K | Asus Z97 Deluxe | GPU – Asus Strix GTX 970-DC-2 OC-4GD5.

Note:
Customs Duties + Taxes were 55-60% of product costs.
Actual cost then was over Rs 5 Lakhs – TODAY it’s over Rs 8-10 lakhs or more!

See Pricing Links for EKWB in India
desertcart.in
ubuy.co.in

CHECK LIST BEFORE YOU BUY THIS KIT & Additional Purchase items [to see if it fits in your Cabinet]
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_16.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_15.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_12.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_14.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_13.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_06.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_07.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_08.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_09.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_10.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_11.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_02.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_03.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_04.jpg
07E_EKWB_Dual_Kit_05.jpg
07E_EKWB_GPU_BLOCK_01.jpg
07E_EKWB_GPU_BLOCK_02.jpg
07E_EKWB_GPU_BLOCK_03.jpg
07E_EKWB_Thermaltake_02.jpg
07E_EKWB_Thermaltake_01.jpg
EKWB_Bill_001.jpg
EKWB_Bill_002.jpg

• Check Radiator Size [Height is 400mm & 280mm]
  • SE-COOLSTREAM XE360 Triple 400 mm (needs 3 x 140 mm fans)
  • SE-COOLSTREAM SE 240 Slim Dual 280 mm (needs 2 x 140 mm fans)
  • You will need to buy 3 x 2 140 mm Fans for the Radiators (If you opt for the full kit)
  • THIS IS A DREAM ASSEMBLY For DIY Enthusiasts
  • GPU BLOCK Would need JUGAAD on your side to sort for a cheaper BRAND to manage the GPU Block as you STRIP IT COMPETELY from the original Heatsinks & Fans and then MOUNT the EKWB COMPATIBLE LIQUID COOLING BLOCK.
  • Not so complicated for CPU Block
SELLER GUARANTEE & ASSURANCE
  • I apologise if the Date Stamps are old on the images posted – Reason being I lost my One Plus Phone on 5th March 2023 and thereafter – Both my Google & FB ACs were compromised. It has taken me awhile to restore everything & TechEnclave was kept in the loop.
  • I am ready to post any further images as this is indeed a very complex SALE – so do bear with me as I would do my best to answer any and all querries
I GUARANTEE A FULL REFUND IN CASE THE PRODUCT ON OFFER DOES NOT FULFILL YOUR NEEDS & Will Personally Bear the Cost of Return Shipping Charges.

I am open to have a telephonic / WhatsApp CALL to Share & Discuss ALL your concerns / querries.

Last edited:
*BUMP*
Willing to negotiate with a serious buyer as this is a golden opportunity for budding TE Enthusiasts & Modders to use this premium EKWB kit

*BUMP*
NEGIOTIATE THIS DEAL AT YOUR OWN REASONABLE PRICE :)

The Offer is OPEN for TE Enthusiasts wishing to dig & delve into the Challenges of a Premium Liquid Cooling Kit.
NOTE: Final Weight of the Package will be less than 10 kgs - in a Single Box Measuring 74 x 30 x 16 cms or a little more [L x H x W ]

ALL COMPONENTS AS LISTED ABOVE ARE PART OF THE KIT - [Including Unused Spares & The Primary EKWB Loop Leak Tester Pump & GTX 970 - pic attached here]

REASON FOR OFFERING THE ENTIRE KIT: [All parts as listed in main post]
You can Test & Experiment (even with an Free Included GPU - GTX 970 with EKWB Mount) - Before you venture into your current GPU and Use any of the two Radiators as your Present or Future Cabinet may accomodate.

IMG_20230508_134723_153_01.jpg
IMG_20230508_134944_426_02.jpg

Doesn't the SE-COOLSTREAM XE360 rad need 3x 120mm fans....???
This is mentioned in my OP
  • SE-COOLSTREAM XE360 Triple 400 mm (needs 3 x 140 mm fans)
  • SE-COOLSTREAM SE 240 Slim Dual 280 mm (needs 2 x 140 mm fans)
He was trying to point out what you posted was wrong. 3 x 140 = 420mm which would be longer than the radiator itself.
360mm rad will take 3x 120mm fans
240mm rad will take 2x 120mm fans
280mm rad will take 2x 140mm fans

DM incoming.

He was trying to point out what you posted was wrong. 3 x 140 = 420mm which would be longer than the radiator itself.
360mm rad will take 3x 120mm fans
240mm rad will take 2x 120mm fans
280mm rad will take 2x 140mm fans

DM incoming.
Thank you both @Infected and @n1r0 for your queries
So does the EKWB - Coolstream RADS need only 120mm Fans
My answer is YES & thus I stand corrected :arghh: :)- provided it is assembled & used ON Most Standard PC Cabinets

If you are confused with my above answer - do not worry 'coz I was zapped too :bawling: - which led me to again take out these components and DOUBLE CHECK (see attached images Pics 1, 2, 3)
& my conclusions were that these EKWB RADS will work with 140mm fans ONLY on a System Comparable to Thermaltake The Tower 900
WHY ?
Because of it's chassis railings & its inherent design - you can attach both 120 + 140mm fan combinations in this format
EKWB RAD > Chassis Railing [inside cabinet] >> Fans 120 or 140 attached to front facing Chassis Rails

Eureka!!
Pic03_120&140mm.jpgPic02_120&140mm.jpgPic01_120&140mm.jpgIMG_20230219_131821.jpgIMG_20230222_211543.jpg

Because of it's chassis railings & its inherent design - you can attach both 120 + 140mm fan combinations in this format
EKWB RAD > Chassis Railing [inside cabinet] >> Fans 120 or 140 attached to front facing Chassis Rails

Eureka!!
To get max air pressure from your fans to the rads, the fans have to be mounted directly to rad. So the order should be:
Chassis mount --> Radiator <-- Fans
OR
Fans --> Radiator <-- Chassis mount
[The arrows indicate screw directions]

Basically the fan size is dictated by the width of your rad. The length is advertised as multiples of fan size, so 120/240/360 when using 120mm fans, and 140/280 when using 140mm fans.
Having mismatched sizes using the chassis rail as an adapater is possible but not ideal.
Cabinet makers provide mounting holes for both 120mm & 140mm fans/rads for max compatibility.

To get max air pressure from your fans to the rads, the fans have to be mounted directly to rad. So the order should be:
Chassis mount --> Radiator <-- Fans
OR
Fans --> Radiator <-- Chassis mount
[The arrows indicate screw directions]

Basically the fan size is dictated by the width of your rad. The length is advertised as multiples of fan size, so 120/240/360 when using 120mm fans, and 140/280 when using 140mm fans.
Having mismatched sizes using the chassis rail as an adapater is possible but not ideal.
Cabinet makers provide mounting holes for both 120mm & 140mm fans/rads for max compatibility.
@nRiTeCh Your flow patterns (as described above) for connecting the Rad + Fans + Chassis is logical and rational and will work excellently :) Guaranteed.

However - as with all things on *Customising PC Builds* - there are more than one solution to workaround.
So it will boil down ultimately to WHAT WORKS BEST on your given Cabinet.

The combination pattern (Rad + Fans + Chassis) that this EKWB Kit was Connected onto the Thermaltake Tower 900 (as I mentioned above) worked effortlessly (see bottom two images in my last post - May 8th 2023)

Meanwhile, I am in continuous touch with TE folks (over phone / whatsapp / video calls) who have evinced an interest in either a part of this kit or the whole kit.

It will be my JOY & PLEASURE to really see through this deal (with reasonable pricing that I am ready to negotiate) - with a diehard enthusiast who wishes to delve into the WORLD of A REAL HARDCORE PC LIQUID COOLING SYSTEM & convinces me over a call (pm me) - WHY & HOW they would us this premium Kit.

SOLD - This thread is now closed

The entire KIT was sold to @cyan!de

Payment received, packaged [Box weight was around 10 kgs] and hand delivered to our local DELHIVERY hub today for shipment.

Both @cyan!de and I spend over 3 weeks - on phone and video calls discussing & talking on the usage of this kit - PLUS everything else in LIFE. I am enriched by our conversations and have learned so much from him - most importantly about computers, vehicles, TIME MANAGEMENT, love for animals, passion to keep learning and discovering NEW things.

Thank you @TechEnclave again for bringing together REAL persons out here and HELP BUILD A BETTER planet.
Making NEW FRIENDS - MEETING REAL PERSONS IS THE JOY OF MY LIFE.

Back