Electric Toothbrush Recommendation

First time buying an electric toothbrush and need some recommendation from those who are already using it.

Budget is 1k.

I would prefer something with replaceable battery but didn't find many options.

I researched and found that with online deals, one can go with Colgate, Perfora and Oral B in this price. Any thoughts on this?

And how is the brand Agaro? On Amazon, I saw great reviews about it's after sale service.

Budget is 1k.

I researched and found that with online deals, one can go with Colgate, Perfora and Oral B in this price. Any thoughts on this?

And how is the brand Agaro? On Amazon, I saw great reviews about it's after sale service.
Using agaro from 3 months -

Got a total of 3 brush heads with the brush, the bristles are soft type, costed around 700. No idea about service.

No issues till now, it works. Am happy customer with the level of cleaning in given amount of time

Using this one for almost a year I guess. Feels weird in the mouth at first but then you get used to it. Whether or not it cleans more or not, I have no idea. Teeth are about as white as before only.

Though now I do spend less time brushing with this one. Also, I believe it's easy to get third party replacement brush heads for this, which is a far cheaper option than the official ones.

Using agaro from 3 months -

Got a total of 3 brush heads with the brush, the bristles are soft type, costed around 700. No idea about service.

No issues till now, it works. Am happy customer with the level of cleaning in given amount of time
Same here using the agaro brush, micro usb charging keep in mind. Battery is good and no problems. Requires a bit getting used to with the modes as it cycles in 6 options and most of them are redundant for me apart from normal cleaning and Polish mode.
Their inter dental brush head is quite useful.

Using This one from exactly 40 days, its 2 AA battery operated, definitely cleans deep specially the unreachable area behind molar teeths it easily reches there, also takes less time, I usually take 8-10 minutes (i like brushing for long time, mostly day dreaming at that time) with normal brush, this does it in 3-4 minutes. The battery I received with the brush still has charge left, though I think itll give up in couple of days.

I have couple of rechargeable duracell already at hand thats why went with the replaceable batteries, I feel you are in the same boat.

Yeah, same boat but I got some AAA batteries because of my daughter's toys.
Would need to buy AA separately as the previous ones have died.

Could you send the link again. It's not working

Using Oral B vitality since 2018, does clean well, particularly hard to reach spots. Battery is still going strong after almost 5 years now and original replacement heads are a tad expensive compared to other brands.

Went with Philips Sonicare HX3671/14 last year when it cost 2.5k or thereabouts. The equivalent Oral-B models had quite a lot of negative reviews when I checked back then.

Would recommend the Philips one after a year of use as it works great for plaque, has good head compatibility and the replacement as well as quadrant reminders work great.

Also, a word on weight distribution. These are designed for stability and ergonomics. Some are either too light and fall of or have poor weight distribution because of where the batteries are concentrated.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I am preferring one with replaceable batteries but will keep an eye out for deals on either in upcoming weeks.
Replaceable batteries might have a problem. See, over time, their power will gradually reduce coz of usage, this might impact the power delivered to the brush motor and subsequently the speed at which the bristles move. And during the near-end life of the battery, brush might behave very abnormally as the batteries will become very weak by then. This is just my theory.
@MiteshR can give clarity on this

Replaceable batteries might have a problem. See, over time, their power will gradually reduce coz of usage, this might impact the power delivered to the brush motor and subsequently the speed at which the bristles move. And during the near-end life of the battery, brush might behave very abnormally as the batteries will become very weak by then. This is just my theory.
@MiteshR can give clarity on this
That's what usually happens with the one time use battery as we see in toys n everything, but I've not experienced such thing till now, the rotation and pressure is the same as the day one, and these batteries 'Nanfeng' never heard or available online are really good, 45 days and still going strong, i thought they'll die in about 20,25 days. Will update on this thread if such a thing happens.

Would recommend the Philips one after a year of use as it works great for plaque, has good head compatibility and the replacement as well
Are you able to find replacement heads for this brush easily?
I took a quick look online and could not find C2 brush head anywhere.

Together with pals who have used the Oral B, I have used the Sonicare for many years because it cleans so beautifully.

Some more expensive models may come with extra functions that aren't truly necessary. I think I use a 4300 model.

Are you able to find replacement heads for this brush easily?
I took a quick look online and could not find C2 brush head anywhere.
Had stocked up on heads when making the purchase, but they are indeed out of stock everywhere now. Not sure how good compatible heads are. Probably have to keep an eye out.

caresmith electric spark infinity .. I personally use this and can vouch that this is a real value for money product .
It has 5 different modes and comes with usb-c charging cable and also a travel case . Under 1000 bucks . you can get it on amazon

Back