Elevation

Jasku

Skilled
Guys as mentioned in my PSU thread, picked up my stuff today, and posting pics, again I can help but mention ANISH DUTTA aka i_max2k2 for ordering the stuff for me from newegg, since they dont accept intnl CC's, and my friend who agreed to bring it here. Thanks guys!

the box from egg as it is, which after a lot of trouble made it from US to bombay, and finally to Chennai!:

15082008196ww9.jpg

the stuff inside!

E8500

Asus P5Q Deluxe

Visiontek 4870

G.skill 1066 Mhz 4 GB kit

Free Games:

WIC

GRID

15082008198bolckrv9.jpg

I hope all compnents are fine! else Im DEAD :no:

Will go tomorrow to ritchie, and buy its house, and the juice supplier!

update: 17/8/08

stuff i bot from Ritchie

TX750

CM690

WD640AAKS

Samsung DVD writer

WRT54G2 ( thanks to BTE's review, i went for this instead of the Buffalo G125) for dads office, will prolly give him my current WRT54G and take the new one :eek:hyeah:

Pulstek visiting card scanner for dad

O and yea

5-6 games

Crysis (Anish dutta's reco)

Company of Heroes

Assassins Creed

Alone in the Dark

Mass Effect

DMC4

17082008210mu0.jpg

just put the stuff in to test!

17082008209tz1.jpg

thanks everybody, now need to keep my fingers crossed that all components work fine!...else i am royally screwed!.....and I could tryout the mobo and processor with my existing 4850, but not sure if I should do that?!!

Jasku said:
thanks everybody, now need to keep my fingers crossed that all components work fine!...else i am royally screwed!.....and I could tryout the mobo and processor with my existing 4850, but not sure if I should do that?!!

Hold on for one day re, you are going to ritchie tomorrow anyways..

saintsinner said:
Hold on for one day re, you are going to ritchie tomorrow anyways..

Yup i guess ill wait! cause this will to much of a hassle!

SidhuPunjab said:
Congrats yaar :), awesome buy, very generous of Anish :cheers:

thanks siddhu paaji, wat about u? placed ur order for the 4870??

Great buy....although p5q deluxe will require lot of fine tweaks to make sure you get a stable Overclocks, once you do, its awesome. Dont understand why you bought from newegg though since your getting these in India. Oh yeah, remove those game serial key from the picture. Though they are free they are genuine and you shouldnt display serial keys like that.

The Sorcerer said:
Great buy....although p5q deluxe will require lot of fine tweaks to make sure you get a stable Overclocks, once you do, its awesome. Dont understand why you bought from newegg though since your getting these in India. Oh yeah, remove those game serial key from the picture. Though they are free they are genuine and you shouldnt display serial keys like that.

yea sorcerer, buying the mobo from US is teh biggest mistake I made, I guess I was greedy, but advice to anyone wanting to buy a mobo from US when available locally, not worth it! thanks dude, backed out the serial nos! lol..

Vandal said:
Yeah Imax is a peach :) Plus he likes his quad cores and his green graphics cards :eek:hyeah:

Very neat stuff. Congrats

thanks man, yup no doubt! nvidia loyalist

techie_007 said:
congrats :) cheers to Anish. I bet though he ll now be flooeded with similar queries :rofl:

thanks man, I hope i dint put anish in too much trouble!

wow sweet stuff..., im sad now.... cant upgrade for nother 6 months :( .. well neway Congratz dude.. awsome purchase.. enjoy ur rig.. i guess it can chew through any game to come in near future.. and the future looks awsome..

Back