Elevation

Jasku said:
yea sorcerer, buying the mobo from US is teh biggest mistake I made.....

aaaaah...well....I am sure since your in techenclave that will be last mistake. No worries its all cool. If you have any issues with that I am sure kmd can help you in regards to rma. He might charge but hey- something is better then nothing right??? Just my 2 cents advise man....dont think much what's done...think ahead....experience counts the most and techies always learn the hard way no matter how much advise they take. Now get your rig together and crank it up :hap2:

Hey congratulations buddy,

I was swamped with work this morning I dint check te till now! I really hope all that works as expected, and your very welcome! I'm glad I'm able to help another geek :)

Show us numbers with all those goodies!!

Congrats once again!!

Congrats :D Sweet stuff. Which house and juice are you buying? Myself will be in ritchie tomorrow morning arnd 10.30am to collect my Mx518 back from RMA.

Saiyan said:
Congrats :D Sweet stuff. Which house and juice are you buying? Myself will be in ritchie tomorrow morning arnd 10.30am to collect my Mx518 back from RMA.

TE FAVOURITES SAIYAN-

House= CM690

JUICE = TX750

will get another hdd too...WD640AAKS!! obvious na!

Saiyan said:
hehe nice, get some better fans. The ones which comes with the cabinet are useless.

suggestions and cost pls...I will buy it tomorrow itself!!!..pls tell wat else I would need for better cable management and ventillation?!!

Saiyan said:

aite thanks...need to spread reps!

U2 said:
A mole

Digging in a hole

Digging up my soul now

Going down, excavation

Congrats on the buys dude, the lines above are from the U2 song "elevation", fits for the effort you've put in commecting all da h/w !!

sarang said:
[QUOTE U2]A mole

Digging in a hole

Digging up my soul now

Going down, excavation

Congrats on the buys dude, the lines above are from the U2 song "elevation", fits for the effort you've put in commecting all da h/w !![/QUOTE]

yup the title was inspired from the song!!...thanks pal.

hello, jus called my dealer, and the transparent side panel wala cm690 is not available, and he is quoting 4200 for the normal one! looks like I am left with no other choice..

Standard version is better, transparent 1 lacks 1 side panel fan, also doesnt look that good compared to cheapo self modded side panels. When need arise, KMD hai na. :p

Jasku said:
hello, jus called my dealer, and the transparent side panel wala cm690 is not available, and he is quoting 4200 for the normal one! looks like I am left with no other choice..

First post updated with pics.

And I finally put the stuff together to test, and i worked on the first boot, this is was first time actually placing the CPU in the socket and then the HSF.

So first I tested with the stock HSF, and i got idle temps of 44C

Then installed the TRU 90i+90mm Panaflo with AS5, and the idle temps went down to 35C! pretty impressive i must say!

Finally put it in the chassis and tested it worked fine, will do the rest tomorrow!

PS- CM690 dint come with any screws, which was quite surprising! I think my SonataII came with screws that go with the stand off's of the chassis! one would think this would be part of the cabby?!

Back