Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
nil
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
No longer needed
Hey guys, I am selling the following gear. Prices include shipping, I prefer local buyers in Delhi 110023:

Behringer UM2 + XM8500

I've owned this Behringer UM2 Audio Interface for about three years now. Originally purchased in late 2020. It was actively used for about an year. It's a simple interface that provides high-quality sound and has XLR input. I initially got the this for 4800. Currently, it's being sold virtually everywhere for about 6-7k. I am asking 3.8K shipped. I do not know if there is any warranty left.

The Ultra voice XM8500 was highly favored by users on r/microphones subreddit who take a skeptical view that most of the microphone market is filled with snake oil. I can attest that it is one of the best sounding mic's I have used. For streaming/gaming/etc you will be hard pressed to find a better combo at this price. New price is 3K, I am asking 1.3K Shipped. This will come with an XLR cable and (maybe) the original case if I can find it. If you pick up locally, I will additionally offer a free Juarez Scissor desk arm alongside these two.

For local buyers, my price is 4K for both UM2 and xm8500 with a free mic arm - so everything you need to just plug and play.

Cheers!

Sold items:
Elgato 15 button Streamdeck + Wave mic

One-year-old Streamdeck and Wave 1 condenser mic, bought on an impulse due to an absurdly low price.
The Streamdeck has been virtually never used; it was set up twice, each time I never got the time to fully work it out - I don't stream and it was less than intuitive for MS office. I cast it aside after a weekend. Based on Amazon price history (attached), The 15-button deck fluctuates between 14k to 15k, and on occasions, dips to 13k w bank offers. I am offering it for
7.5k.
The Wave 1 condenser mic was purchased together with the Streamdeck and used for zoom calls every now and then. It features an intuitive LED indicator, mute button, and is connected via a Type C port. The mic also comes with a robust stand which can be replaced with a standard desk arm if you so like. I am selling this as I need a more portable mic. Currently, the lowest price for the Wave 1 in India is 8500 on Compify (11.5k on amazon). I am offering it for 4K.

Please note that there's no warranty for these items. Prices include shipping. I am able to test both the Streamdeck and send you videos/pics to further demonstrate its functionality.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_10.png
    Screenshot_10.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 232.jpeg
    232.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    106 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    55 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Was the Corsair product shipped in India or was it in USA when you bought it? and is that the reason for no warranty?

Back