Elitehubs | Zotac Mega Monsoon Sale

rockstah

Adept
Some good deals on zotac GPUs
FB Link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/elitegamersstore/permalink/1717242955285628/

Screenshot_20220720-190631_(1).png

Even the processor and RAM prices are cheaper by 25% compared to brick n mortar
Which ones are you referring to?

Elitehubs is trusted as far as I know, located in Mumbai and they advertise actual costs (no bs convenience charge added later on)

Also check pcpricetracker.in for pricing comparisons

XPG S11 Pro 2TB - 14281rs. It's on the same tier as Samsung 970 evo plus so it's a pretty good for a game drive or storage.
Samsung also changed the controller on original 970 evo plus last year so the later version's performance is not the same though as per comments it is a mixed bag with typical users mostly not noticing any difference in performance. Also samsung did change the model number too unlike Adata which changed the entire structure of SX8200 pro series without even a single change in model number/spec sheets. Nowadays it is better not to compare ssd based on existing/old reviews because you never know what their current version performance is like.

Samsung also changed the controller on original 970 evo plus last year so the later version's performance is not the same though as per comments it is a mixed bag with typical users mostly not noticing any difference in performance. Also samsung did change the model number too unlike Adata which changed the entire structure of SX8200 pro series without even a single change in model number/spec sheets. Nowadays it is better not to compare ssd based on existing/old reviews because you never know what their current version performance is like.
Dang i guess ssd tier lists are useless. How to check if it's right version before buying? I don't think the shops/sellers will oblige, any other way to do a cross check before buying?

Dang i guess ssd tier lists are useless. How to check if it's right version before buying? I don't think the shops/sellers will oblige, any other way to do a cross check before buying?
No simple way to cross check. Keep visiting ssd review section of tomshardware, techpowerup, reddit etc to check if something new happened with regard to popular ssd models. Samsung at least changed the model no. so do try to get the exact model no. of ssd from seller/site & then cross check that model no. on google with sites/reddit mentioned earlier. Adata is risky going by their past record so prefer samsung if spending decent amt of money on ssd & expecting top notch performance. For budget ssd just search in google for reviews of that particular model to see if any update happened in old reviews & also search in reddit to see recent comments about that ssd model.

No simple way to cross check. Keep visiting ssd review section of tomshardware, techpowerup, reddit etc to check if something new happened with regard to popular ssd models. Samsung at least changed the model no. so do try to get the exact model no. of ssd from seller/site & then cross check that model no. on google with sites/reddit mentioned earlier. Adata is risky going by their past record so prefer samsung if spending decent amt of money on ssd & expecting top notch performance. For budget ssd just search in google for reviews of that particular model to see if any update happened in old reviews & also search in reddit to see recent comments about that ssd model.
Thanks

No problem :) Also do consider your usage scenario before discarding any budget ssd option as sometimes a budget ssd is only lacking in terms of sustained write load beyond a certain limit & if you will rarely hit that limit then no issue(e.g. I often achieve continuous data write of 40-50GB in one go).

No problem :) Also do consider your usage scenario before discarding any budget ssd option as sometimes a budget ssd is only lacking in terms of sustained write load beyond a certain limit & if you will rarely hit that limit then no issue(e.g. I often achieve continuous data write of 40-50GB in one go).
I'm not buying right now, will grab a 1tb gen 4 later on for direct storage. I have a 860 evo Sata for now.

Back