EMERGENCY, need to get boss fired , need advice

Dude go ahead & do it. No, point of sitting on it & cribbing. Do, it at least you will feel better. Moreover, you can take him up with labor commision for exploitation as he is making you work on all 7 days.

Dude go ahead & do it. No, point of sitting on it & cribbing. Do, it at least you will feel better. Moreover, you can take him up with labor commision for exploitation as he is making you work on all 7 days.
yes have already mailed. got a reply back and i was called and told what i felt was being done wrong. i cnt do anything labour commision as i do work sometimes unofficially frm home so i cnt prove anything but yeah u can see his mail he has mentioned me saying weekend so cant work blah blah.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 212
so, it wasn't anonymous?
it can be anonymous if you email them with some diff id you create. but i used my personal office id and my boss dsnt know yet that i hav complained against him as i saw him happily laze at office today without a clue hes wrongdoings r being investigated now. lol at him. the ppl who gonna investigate him r part of team in office who do these things and they have caught many ppl over the past year including some bigshots so i know im safe. thy neither socialize with others in office as it can affect decisions and they are like secret agents. they are the watchers on the wall

So my good friend told me to update this thread. "Safal hui meri aradhana" So finally karma paid back in full interest. My boss now has FIRs against him and in almost all of related companies where our ex employes are he can never dream of even entering as he backstabbed many many to hide his wrongdoings. I had left the company and it was takenover by a new entity around august. They investigated old records and found all my claims true. Got a call from a present employee who's still there and is a friend. I will sleep well today though i wish i would have got that money reward they promised but i guess that promise was by the previous CEO :p

Back