Enabling Google Apps on free domains

i'm not able to register on google apps.. i;ve registered a domain on co.cc but when i try ti submit that on the google apps, nothing happens, though when i use a .com domain, it says that i can purchase that domain from google, all the other fields on that page are un-editable.. it's just one field where i can type in, i'e the domain field, but after clicking on submit or pressing 'enter' nothing happens..

following is what i've done till now:

1. i registered a co.cc domain

2. as i didn't know, i added nameservers, but after reading on the internet that those are not needed, i deleted those namservers, so now it is showing 'setup' in co.cc's manage domains page.

3. then i went to google apps for registering but nothing happens when i click on the 'submit' button.

i'm not able to register on google apps.. i;ve registered a domain on co.cc but when i try ti submit that on the google apps, nothing happens, though when i use a .com domain, it says that i can purchase that domain from google, all the other fields on that page are un-editable.. it's just one field where i can type in, i'e the domain field, but after clicking on submit or pressing 'enter' nothing happens..

following is what i've done till now:

1. i registered a co.cc domain

2. as i didn't know, i added nameservers, but after reading on the internet that those are not needed, i deleted those namservers, so now it is showing 'setup' in co.cc's manage domains page.

3. then i went to google apps for registering but nothing happens when i click on the 'submit' button.

Same here. Entering the domain name does nothing
<

Any help #[member='varkey']?

finally, i've been able to register on google apps and have enabled catchcall, though it is still showing my domain as "parked" in my uni.me account.. do i need to do something here? nameservers or anything like that? and how do i access my mails?

#varkey sorry for the trouble mate, please help..

I just added the MX records but

When try to access mail at http://mail.google.com/a/xxxx.uni.me i get this error

Gmail has not been enabled by the administrator of the domain @xxxx.uni.me

^ You need to add the MX records as given here -- http://support.googl...en&answer=33915

I dont even know now that i entered the MX records correctly , There are three options in settings Url forwarding, name server & zone records . Mx records is under zone records , here is a screenshot of how i entered, is this correct? should i enter the google server under "contents" or "Host"?

MhKr6.jpg

^ Yes, like that you need to create all the records as given in the link above. Even while setting up Google Apps, it would have asked you do these steps. Ignored it?
<

#[member='Arjun'] : You need to enable Gmail in the Google Apps administrators page.

alright, i've added those MX values, and i've left the 'host' field blank, should anything be put in that?

and as the priority '1' ain't available, '0' will do, right..

alright, i've added those MX values, and i've left the 'host' field blank, should anything be put in that?

and as the priority '1' ain't available, '0' will do, right..

The actual value of the priority field doesn't matter. Just make sure the order is the same as given the Google help pages.

I guess this is going OT, #[member='Arjun'] and #[member='hackboy89'], please create a new thread in the appropriate section.

I tried to register on ebay using this email , did not receive the email , if i send a mail from my yahoo id i get it immediately

alright, i've got it set too.. now, i wanna ask one thing. is it possible to selectively create some accounts which deliver the mail to my main account and let the other accounts get their mails to their personal accounts only..?

also, i'm getting the mails alright but i can't still send any mails.. i'm getting this:

"error. you still can't send any mails"

PS: in google apps, my accout still shows my site as unverified, if it matters

Mine is verified , On uni.me i had to enter something related to dns under zone records > Type: TXT , but i still cant get emails from ebay , justy registered on pepperfry got email immediately

And i can send mails

Mine is verified , On uni.me i had to enter something related to dns under zone records > Type: TXT , but i still cant get emails from ebay , justy registered on pepperfry got email immediately

And i can send mails

are you able to SEND mails?

and did you do anything other then adding mx records?

I can send mails , to verify i clicked on " confirm that you own the domain " & chose the dns option & copied the code & pasted it under zone records > Type: TXT on uni.me

vIp2q.jpg

Back