Encounter of the Fourth Kind..... :)

YoGi-Sama

Skilled
Nope... I did not experience any Alien encounter or probing. :bleh:

However, I have managed to get my hands on a fourth kind of device in the certain popular lineup of a fruity company.

As tradition goes, let's get down to the pics, shall we?

:eek:hyeah:

The box isn't helping keeping a surprise, right?
:p

Well, let's get the cat out of the bag...

Oooh... would you look at that? the first iPhone that stands on it's own... :p

You know all that hype and big talk about high-resolution, retina display???

Guess what... it's damn freaking right....

Here's one more shot focusing on display....

Display is set to maximum brightness in this shot.

That's all for now....
:)

This is shortest show-off I've ever done because rest of the photos are saved for.... something that's coming up soon.

UPDATE:

iPhone 4 review is now up : http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/the-iphone-4-review-177162.html

^ OMG ! Awesomeness :D Congrats Yogi ! and I had though I would get it before you :p.

Do mention the damages, sources etc

@Fah33m: I had a hunch that you'll be the first one here. The details about damages and source will updated as soon as I get the other thing up. :)

@ggt: Well, this unit doesn't belong to me... it's for someone dear and she has this number on Loop Mobile (formerly BPL) since over 11 years and it's not going anywhere till we get MNP. :)

@thetoxicmind: Thanks buddy. :)

iGo said:
@ggt: Well, this unit doesn't belong to me... it's for someone dear and she has this number on Loop Mobile (formerly BPL) since over 11 years and it's not going anywhere till we get MNP. :)
well i meant that the data speeds on that network are nothing worth mentioning,so my statement.
P.S : i too use a loop connection but it is limited to voice calls. :)

You show off thread snaps are always awesome yogi bear! Love 'em! Congrats! :)

As always, the mandatory queries - source and damages? :p

Awesome. As much as I think this device is over hyped, over rated and what not, have to admit its extremely photogenic.

btw, 11 years with a single provider is awesome. Wonder if that's the longest serving BPL account :D

Congratulations. :)

Now, I am expecting another iPhone your personal use and a review.

pics are awesome as always. :drool2:

Make photos public in your flickrsteam, I am not able to see high-res pictures.

Sweet phone. Sweeter snaps :)

Brilliant show-off. Very very White

Makes up for the white iPhone :p

And yes, welcome to the iPhone4 club.

I guess, we have many on TE now ! Game Center ? ;)

Id - rajshah.

Thanks everyone... :)

@ggt: Well it's no 3G, but I've always got decent data speeds on loop and service has always been decent. Only reason we would change loop would be for 3G.

@Sudarshan_SMD: Oh the second one will come, soon. By the way, I've made the album public on my flickr stream.

@RamPagE: It's a stock theme, only the wallpaper is custom. We haven't jailbroke the device as it's hardly needed.

@FaH33m: Apple - iPhone 4 - Game Center brings social gaming to iPhone :)

@rajshah: what games do you play?

white surface!! whare did you get that.?
super pics.

congrats.
But i like the ipod touch look more. this might change after i have some experience with these but form the looks IPOD touch appeals to me more.

Back