Enemy Territory: Quake Wars reviews are out!

Oh man!

I thought tht this game would crush EA's BF2 and 2142 but I was wrong.Wonder if there's anyother game tht would bury this franchise.

madmonkey said:
Oh man!

I thought tht this game would crush EA's BF2 and 2142 but I was wrong.Wonder if there's anyother game tht would bury this franchise.

actually Team Fortress 2 is right around the corner.....its the same classic class based multiplayer.....no vehicles though but previews and beta players say its a whole lot of fun

Ya, TF2 will sell like hot cakes especially due to the killer price of the orange box. BTW, the gamespot review is totally crappy for QW. I am not talking about the final rating but the contents of the review. It seems like a rushed up review, no mention of different vehicles, deployables etc. PCZine (Free online PC magazine) gave QW 92/100.

madmonkey said:
Oh man!

Battlefield series is awesome

ID support will be awesome. You can expect patches, more maps and game SDK. This would allow modding community to release more maps and customizations.

Yeah but you see, it's going rather backwards...id Support is great but their games usually aren't. while Battlefield series is a load of crap support and polishing wise, It's insanely fun gameplay wise.

i don't agree. How can u say that ID games aren't great? How can forget Doom series, Enemy Territory series, Quake series? Just look at the no. of mods for W:ET and Quake III.

I never liked Doom3. Quake IV was mediocre at best. Quake Wars and W:ET were developed by Splash Damage. id Software is basically the best example for how Innovation and good gameplay are put aside for graphics. (Referring to Doom3)

Quake IV was mediocre but Quake III was a big hit. Since, Quake wars has been designed by Splash Damage and supported by ID, we can expect good support in future. I am a member of Quake Wars official forums and the Splash Damage devs regularly reply to user's queries.

montylee said:
Quake IV was mediocre but Quake III was a big hit. Since, Quake wars has been designed by Splash Damage and supported by ID, we can expect good support in future. I am a member of Quake Wars official forums and the Splash Damage devs regularly reply to user's queries.

Oh certainly, Quake III is indeed awesome :) It's always nice to see down-to-earth developers, one of the Splash Damage devs also posted at ShackNews when Quake Wars Demo was released.

I can definitely tell u that ET:QW is priced at 999 in INDIAn market as said by Manoj , the person from wwcdroms , so v can hav fun wid it , and dfntly wid the orange box and TF2 .. OWNAGE!

Man really , it wud b so easy for us to order dem online wnt it b :S , and plus we wl get the games on time and all dose planet Ms and Music worlds keep delaying only :mad:

Back