EPL fans post here!!!

Genius

Adept
Hey All Fans of english soccer, post ur comments on Wayne Rooney's Performance on last match of ManU Vs NewCastle United... Wasnt that marvellous???

wayne rooney is a little kiddo with loads of talent . did u see what he did during his celebration after scoring the goal . The boy need to go to school first :p

Am an Arsenal Supporter :eek:hyeah:

puns said:
wayne rooney is a little kiddo with loads of talent . did u see what he did during his celebration after scoring the goal . The boy need to go to school first :p

Am an Arsenal Supporter :eek:hyeah:
PLEASE STOP IT !!! If you wanna say it say it politely, else I'm gonna FLAME you and I don't give a damn about what the mods do.

Have a good discussion, please talk sense and send Helb to school first :p

Arsenal are screwed this season and thier fans even more.

United Forever :D

Go GUNNERS!!!

I do not watch football fanatically, but I do try and follow the scores...... I am an Arsenal fan..... They rule....

Henry RULES!!! so does PIRES!!!

Yes, me too Liverpool are good. I am a die-hard Man United fan but this season I am supporting Liverpool and, surprise, West ham !

I always pick one team from the three new teams and support them. The Hammers this time ;)

I just love the EPL, can't survive without it !

trezeguet owns all. best finisher. ruud is nowhere near him. juventus owns all.

& in epl arsenal owns. hopefully the useless arsenal ppl will start spending n buying players after they move to the new stadium next season. but viera going to juventus was just toooooooo good.

This Season its gonna be tight between Man Utd And Chelsea , Man Utd will come through in the end . Arsenal havent made enough signings ! They'll probably end up third

u can never say. this could be arsenals season. they might go full out to win epl this season cause its their last season @ highbury. even the useless liverpool team could win epl. u cant say at the beginning that it will be between manu or chelsea. will come to know after half season so we can get to see how each team is performing.

i just feel arsenal havent added enough to their squad in the offseason , they will be relying too much on the young dudes in their squad who need more time , Liverpool have made lot of signings but i think they would be challenging probably next season or so , man utd were lackin a quality goalkeeper and they've got one now so they look good , chelsea look good too cause they keep buyin loads of players but there is unrest among players cause of squad rotation so hope they screw up !!

Chelsea are going to screw up. Thats what happens when you buy too many top players, rememer Real Madrid ?

And BTW, who's talking about Trezeguet ? He's good damn good, but please not even near van Nistelrooy or even Henry. Records speak for themselves, nothing else.

i agree with stormblast,aresnal have come with simply amazin midfielders like rob van persie.......man utd and chelsea r goin down.hope liverpool makes a comeback......

u dont think too highly of him cause ur a united fanboy. he is just 18 & looks good enough to be in almost any 1st team. so thats quite an achievement. & he should become good in 3-4 years, but nowhere as influencial as viera i feel.

Back