PC Peripherals Epson 73N | CISS/Refillable Cartridge | Maharashtra, Pune/Mumbai

Folks,

I am looking for good quality CISS/Refillable Cartridge for my printer T13. Can you please recommend me dealer in Pune or Mumbai who can provide one?

Thanks
+LT

rahul2003 said:
Just bought TX121 printer yesterday same cartridges as in your printer. I bought Empty cartridges and bought four ink bottles to refill them its very cheap and also printer warranty will not be void.

You can buy this

Color Ink Jet Cartridge for Epson T40W/TX120/TX550W/TX600FW/T1100/T20/T21/TX110/TX111 - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

or this

IC25 REFILLABLE CARTRIDGE EPSON 73N TX121 + 400ml ink % | eBay

or this with the first one

RI03 REFILL INK BOTTLES EPSON CISS T13 T11 T10 TX121 % | eBay

Thanks, I was wondering as what's the need of head cleaner liquid? Do I need it? Here is the link:H E A D_C LEANER_H P_E P S O N_C A N O N | eBay

+LT

I have my printer head blocked for black colour.

What are my best options.

My printer was not working for 3 months and I believe that's the reason.

@pratikb - To clear the block in the head, load a syringe (without needle) with IPA and flush the head nossile with it.
IPA - Iso Propyl Alcohol can be bought from lab chemical store for 100 ~ 200 rs. Per 500ml.

rajkri_11 said:
@pratikb - To clear the block in the head, load a syringe (without needle) with IPA and flush the head nossile with it.

IPA - Iso Propyl Alcohol can be bought from lab chemical store for 100 ~ 200 rs. Per 500ml.

Where do you have to use the syringe? on the cartridge slot?

[attachment=9778:16554.attach]

@Arjun - Place the nozzle of the syringe over the printer nozzle and flush with 2~3 ml of IPA. Try again if needed.

Attachments

• Syringe.jpg
    Syringe.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 118
  • WP_000048.jpg
    WP_000048.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 156
CeDrIc said:
LT, did you buy the refillable cartridges yet? If so, which and from where. Please let me know as I too have been planning to buy.

Please PM me. | You can chat with me at myself at linuxtechie dot com.

Thanks,

+LT

Back