Equity Stock Market

Is anyone here dealing in Indian Stocks. I am not talking about Future Options Trading. Just Normal stocks. Equity/Intradey. Would Like to make a group of techenclave experienced ppl.

I had opened my demat account around 3 years back but didn't have much idea about when, where, what to invest. Invested in Graphite India and did a classic 'Buy High, Sell Low' :D. Luckily, I got redeemed by a week's rally in Yes Bank.

Then at some point realized that one has to thoroughly study the books of the company and all the current affairs related to it while investing, which though I find interesting, never got around to do myself. I am lazy at some tasks.. I have yet to open that Varsity app for the first time and it was installed 3 years back. :D

Hence, since past 1 year I have started relying on the broker's recommendations (as I expect them to do more research than me) after researching which broker has had more probability of getting the TP right - ICICI and Nirmal Bang stood out to me. I have made many trades based on their recos since past year and have made profits (mostly 30%+) on many trades.

Kindly DYOR. This approach is not recommended by serious and well-read traders.

I had opened my demat account around 3 years back but didn't have much idea about when, where, what to invest. Invested in Graphite India and did a classic 'Buy High, Sell Low' :D. Luckily, I got redeemed by a week's rally in Yes Bank.

Then at some point realized that one has to thoroughly study the books of the company and all the current affairs related to it while investing, which though I find interesting, never got around to do myself. I am lazy at some tasks.. I have yet to open that Varsity app for the first time and it was installed 3 years back. :D

Hence, since past 1 year I have started relying on the broker's recommendations (as I expect them to do more research than me) after researching which broker has had more probability of getting the TP right - ICICI and Nirmal Bang stood out to me. I have made many trades based on their recos since past year and have made profits (mostly 30%+) on many trades.

Kindly DYOR. This approach is not recommended by serious and well-read traders.
I started 1 year back and I watched several videos. Made my own excel sheet and invested in good stocks with nice fundamentals

I started 1 year back and I watched several videos. Made my own excel sheet and invested in good stocks with nice fundamentals
Can you recommend some channels to learn the basics and get started ? I'm thinking about doing a course on Udemy(general trading and investing) but would like to check out videos done by Indians.

Can you recommend some channels to learn the basics and get started ? I'm thinking about doing a course on Udemy(general trading and investing) but would like to check out videos done by Indians.
I have watched plenty of them but these 5 are the best which I would personally suggest who wanna learn ample of knowledge you get rather then joining any course which is totally free. Rachana Ranade, Pranjal Kamra, Pro Capital Mohd Faiz, Asset Yogi, Trading with Vivek. I personally made a good income just being a fresher in 1 year after watching their videos and trying everything on my own. And whenever I am free instead of watching any webseries I try to watch stock market videos and grasp more and more knowledge coz its freely available and I dont have to pay a single penny for it, Also in stock market there is nothing wrong to make mistakes. Everyone who has became a master now and are taking classes learnt after doing several mistakes. So its better to grasp as much knowledge u can for free and workout on them by backtesting them.

This is extremely useful thanks.
One more thing. My principal amount was juz 100 Rs only. So from Rs 100, the profit in 1 year I have is 12.5 lakhs. I bought TRX crypto @ 4 and sold @ 11 and Ripple @ 10 and sold @ 130 and so on after watching various videos. So I started with crypto and slowly slowly moved to stock market. Now slowly slowly I utilize the same money by selling and buying and reivesting in stocks and crypto both after removing the capital amount that I invested.

One more thing. My principal amount was juz 100 Rs only. So from Rs 100, the profit in 1 year I have is 12.5 lakhs. I bought TRX crypto @ 4 and sold @ 11 and Ripple @ 10 and sold @ 130 and so on after watching various videos. So I started with crypto and slowly slowly moved to stock market. Now slowly slowly I utilize the same money by selling and buying and reivesting in stocks and crypto both after removing the capital amount that I invested.
it would be great if you could point us to such fortunes to please! you seem to have mastered the art of it! thanks in advance!

I personally made a good income just being a fresher in 1 year after watching their videos and trying everything on my own.
Is that in stock market or crypto?

One more thing. My principal amount was juz 100 Rs only. So from Rs 100, the profit in 1 year I have is 12.5 lakhs. I bought TRX crypto @ 4 and sold @ 11 and Ripple @ 10 and sold @ 130 and so on after watching various videos. So I started with crypto and slowly slowly moved to stock market.
One shouldn't expect such returns in stock market or even crypto imo. You made profits because of a bull run.. one can't make even 1/10th of such profts today.

Steady investment in Stock markets should give around 50-60% returns annually, unless one is trading intraday and can make more.

Is that in stock market or crypto?

One shouldn't expect such returns in stock market or even crypto imo. You made profits because of a bull run.. one can't make even 1/10th of such profts today.

Steady investment in Stock markets should give around 50-60% returns annually, unless one is trading intraday and can make more.

Correct. Timing and knowledge and chart analysis should be perfect. In today's time no 1 has time to study or gather knowledge at all. Everyone wants to make fast income which is not possible.

Intraday trading is more like a full-time job unless your job/work hours do not conflict.

Try opening a demat+trading account with Zerodha, the entire process is online and you have your account ready in 2-3 business days.

If you are starting from zero, try these channels. Don't go for paid courses on Udemy. The information shared on these channels is sufficed enough for anyone to start trading.

Rachana Phadke
Marketfeed by Sharique

They will explain to you the concepts and plausible outcomes of the market. They don't recommend what to buy or sell next (it does not come for free). For that, there are similar YouTubers/traders running paid telegram channel.

Back