Error code 0x4004F00C

Hi...

I bought my lenovo laptop about a year ago with full package. The original window 8.1 and word 2013 were pre-installed by the lenovo supplier and i did not have any disc or product key. I don't have any problem using them.

Recently while using internet, Microsoft offer a free update to window 10. After update, my laptop became slow and always hang. I don't want to turn to old window because i have a lot of data inside my laptop. I'm afraid that my data will lost.

3 days ago my word got a error code 0x4004F00C. I search for answer and i try one solution, repair the word. But the error still there. I don't have the product key as both the window and word were already installed when i bought them.

Is there any other solution?

Thank you

Download Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool 2.1 (a.k.a OffCAT) and run it, perform a scan on all installed Office 2013 programs on your laptop and see if it detects any error. Also, ensure that the latest Office 2013 and Windows 10 updates have been installed.

Thank you for your reply. I ran MS Office Analyzer Tool and did scan all my installed Office Application but don't know it gave me an error regarding my DLL files. It asked me to register my missing DLL Dependencies. I checked the solution online which said that if registering missing DLL file does not fix then you should reinstall the application.

Back