Essence :D !

Congrats Scorpy, you have got yourself one of the most talked about stereo sound cards. Is it for hp listening or speakers?

Its for headphones .. :D speakers I use rarely when a friend comes home or something .. :D ... will be buying new headphones later ... right now I have sucky HD202 of sennheiser .. but the music still sounds 1000x better than onboard :p

Congrats...really nice...

Do the amp upgrade it takes like 5 mins to replace the IC's

...m using it with my floorstanders via a Harman/Kardon amp and it sounds lovely....

Congrats again

thanks but i didnt understand what you said infected :p .. im no audiophile :p ... changing amps ... >.> ... but arent they for when the these ones get worn out or something ?

Scorpy said:
thanks but i didnt understand what you said infected :p .. im no audiophile :p ... changing amps ... >.> ... but arent they for when the these ones get worn out or something ?

Dude RTFM puhlees!

These are op-amp "upgrades" try them on if they suit your listening tastes keep 'em else stick to the stock stuff.

8.2k :D .... so much for a long ago released card :( ... but it awesome :D .... I'm just loving it >.> ...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ok did the opamp upgrade :D .. and its better .. well in the instrumentals I listen to I hear them for longer when they are fading away ... turns out the music ends a few seconds later lol >.> ....

congrats!

This is a fine purchase.

The LME49720 are pretty nice upgrade over stock ones. I, myself, am partial to Burr-brown opamps though.

any suggestions for headphones around 5k ? I can only find hd555 the best in that range .. if there are better IN THIS BUDGET please suggest :D

^Just saw a review and the guy said its mainly for gaming... and that music aint fully enjoyable on it cos of lack of bass ... not that bass is absent but the feeling isnt there he said =.=

I already bought Sennheiser HD558 and I'm totally loving it .. bass is perfect and music sounds clearer . I am loving it >.< .!!!!!

Back