CPU/Mobo Ethernet Driver gets disabled during startup.

cranky

Skilled
Jan 3, 2007
Calcutta, India
You seem to have a sharing conflict with the driver.

Open system information, and save all information in a new file. Upload it here so we can take a look.

djmykey

Skilled
Mar 16, 2005
Did you try updating the drivers for the network card ?
That's what the error message from event log says. Intel updated the drivers in Sept. I think you can safely try this once before going for a reinstall or anything similar. Link

rads

Adept
Feb 16, 2012
You seem to have a sharing conflict with the driver.

Open system information, and save all information in a new file. Upload it here so we can take a look.
Here you go, apologies for the delay

Attachments

• sys-info.txt
    395.8 KB · Views: 678

rads

Adept
Feb 16, 2012
Did you try updating the drivers for the network card ?
That's what the error message from event log says. Intel updated the drivers in Sept. I think you can safely try this once before going for a reinstall or anything similar. Link
Yes, i did try that.

afterburner

Disciple
Sep 21, 2013
Do you have any other adapter other LAN like VPN or something?If so uninstall also those virtual or VPN adapters and have a look...

djmykey

Skilled
Mar 16, 2005
Yes, i did try that.
The driver for your lan card shows the following information..
Code:
Driver    c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1c62x64.sys (11.8.74.0, 306.17 KB (313,520 bytes), 13-05-2012 18:08)

While this does point out that the driver did not get updated, on my PC sysinfo reports a different date of driver than device manager; can you take a screenshot of the LAN card driver. Follow the procedure given below.
Start > Run > devmgmt.msc > Expand Network Adapters > Right click on the LAN card > Properties > Driver Tab. Take screenshot and post.

rads

Adept
Feb 16, 2012
I meant i did try the updated version, but then i rolled back to cd version to check if old ones work[DOUBLEPOST=1383206719][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have any other adapter other LAN like VPN or something?If so uninstall also those virtual or VPN adapters and have a look...

I do, and i did try it the option in the early days... never the less will do again.

cranky

Skilled
Jan 3, 2007
Calcutta, India
You have allocated IRQ, and a valid dhcp lease. Is this while the adapter is disabled at startup, or working? I'm interested in what happens when the adapter is not recognised.

Your network devices are a mess. There are a bunch of other drivers in there which may have some settings that are interfering with the Intel. Also, you seem to have very frequent application crashes. Sometimes - an this is say from experience - a driver can get corrupted in the side by side folder and Windows being what it is, will constantly try to restore the corrupted driver.

I have asked before, and I will again - do you have System Restore enabled? Do you have a restore point from before this behaviour started?

rads

Adept
Feb 16, 2012
After cold boot, the DHCP (loading icon comes up and then the unplugged logo. (in task bar )
In dev manager - the driver gets a red cross on it.

I do not use restore function, one of the ssd optimization things.

BTW, this doesnt seem to be a new issue , the Adapter chip does have a history on net.

djmykey

Skilled
Mar 16, 2005
Another suggestion would be, once you get your Win drive back and the LAN card malfunctions, open cmd prompt (admin mode) and type ipconfig /release; enter. Then ipconfig /renew; enter. See if this solves the problem. If it does then there is some issue with ur DHCP config.