Windows Ethical Hacker - Youtube Scam the Scammer - how they do it..

Skyh3ck

Adept
Hey Guys

I have come across many youtube channle who are scamming the scamster around the world, mainly Indians

I am curious how they do it... they even access their entire computer and their CCTV cameras and location etc.. How they do it..

They call the sammers for some Refund and the scammer use some software like Team viewer etc to share the screen, but what is more curious is that the hacker hacks into their system while talking to them and even access their CCTV.

What kind of software of acess they use ... just curious

here are some videos

This one is the master piece

Jim Browing, Kitboga and many are master in this... how they do it..

They are using the teamviewer/anydesk reverse connection to upload some code onto the scammer machine. Alternatively social engineering by creating folders such as Banking/Passwords which scammers can't resist copying to their own machines. Typically some Remote Access Trojan (RAT). Which specifically & if it is in the public domain is something even I am curious to know about. Lot's of zero day exploits being sold on the dark web that are not public.

Quasar is a FOSS option which offers some of the functionality discussed (But can't be used as easily to spy)

As for CCTV - once they have access to a computer at a call center - they can map the network and access the unencrypted camera streams using the pc as a proxy

They are using the teamviewer/anydesk reverse connection to upload some code onto the scammer machine. Alternatively social engineering by creating folders such as Banking/Passwords which scammers can't resist copying to their own machines. Typically some Remote Access Trojan (RAT). Which specifically & if it is in the public domain is something even I am curious to know about. Lot's of zero day exploits being sold on the dark web that are not public.

Quasar is a FOSS option which offers some of the functionality discussed (But can't be used as easily to spy)

As for CCTV - once they have access to a computer at a call center - they can map the network and access the unencrypted camera streams using the pc as a proxy
while this is true, all those who post the videos are either using distro like Kali or doing it via VM. So their security dont get compromised

That last video was one hell of a series which even led to the capture of some Mr. Chauhan who used to run this call center.

Here's the article.

One of my relative got scammed of 1.35L recently from an OTP scam. Horrible human beings these people are.

That last video was one hell of a series which even led to the capture of some Mr. Chauhan who used to run this call center.

Here's the article.

One of my relative got scammed of 1.35L recently from an OTP scam. Horrible human beings these people are.
Ah yes, Jim Browning. Sorry for your relative. Watched one of Jim Browning's video where an old man was crying after he was scammed 5000 British Pounds, iirc. These guys are rotten to the core and they were laughing. Absolute idiots.

yes those 4 video of Jim Borning are greatest, i watched it in one go, it was interesting and worth the time.

i see one of his videos he used Ubuntu.. and all are using Vertual machine or a virtual machine on a separate stand alone computer with VPN and some free voip calling site..

but again its to facinating to see what Jim Browning did.. he mentioned he is not a pro in programming but just learned it himself..
this youtuber are way more smarter than many indian cyber experts in government and other sectors

They create a virtual machine, bait the scammer to remote into the VM.

Work out or sometimes convince them and reverse connect on to the call-center computer and place a backdoor program which replicates across the whole network.

Besides Jim Browning, Scambaiter is another guy who even shows scammer his own webcam lol.

They create a virtual machine, bait the scammer to remote into the VM.

Work out or sometimes convince them and reverse connect on to the call-center computer and place a backdoor program which replicates across the whole network.

Besides Jim Browning, Scambaiter is another guy who even shows scammer his own webcam lol.

That scambaiter YouTube channle with am indian man's photo is just uplaoding other YouTube Chanmle video with some editing.. that is not genuine account..

Back