Euroclean robocleanz

kenkanya

Disciple
Any idea about the Euroclean robocleanz? How is it? Any feedback on the same, if anyone using it?
How long will the recharge battery last before the next recharge?
Any information will be helpful.

I am not discouraging you but those things aren't popular and mainstream yet. For if you think this would solve any of your head ache its gonna infact give you, There are cuts and corners in the house, There are furnitures etc, then there are stuffs sometimes that are un-sweepable, then kids and adults walking around, so its not worth to get one of these. Technology is improving I am sure something better might come soon.

But you can still call their helpline and ask for a demo, you might change your mind after having a look at the little buddy and however its a really cool gadget to own.

Hope this helps

Know somebody who bought it 2 months back. He'ss totally dissatsfied with the product. Considers it a toy rather than a serious cleaning gadget.

Thanks mk151, ahd.

I am looking for one to replace our maid who is not regular. Need to look after the home were there are aged people. Not possible for them to do the cleaning themselves.

Really tough to find reviews. The best suggestion put in this thread has been to get a DEMO and I think that makes sense.

If there are old people who are sitting for most part of the day then it shouldn't be a problem.

Back