!! Ever heard of 'Krawler Networks' ?

dipen01

Skilled
Hey guys,

I am from Pune, studying I.T engg (Final yr).

Tomorrow i have an Aptitude and Interview for Krawler Networks. I just needed some feedback over this company 'Krawler Networks'. Last year also it had recruited couple of guys from our College.

I have no idea abt package as of yet, but they will tell it at presentation tomorrow.

It would be great if i can get some idea over the stature of company before hand.

Thanx

their domain area is ERP and search .Take look at the job profile and then join. The domain is definitely good and booming . should help you in your next jump .:p

@Dipen-Two guys from my batch got into Crawler.They're working on AJAX and javascript curretly.They said the work environment is good but they are having really long working hours atm.I can give you their contact numbers if you have any more queries.

@Ank1t-PICT is one of the best colleges in PU:hap2:

@sagar :- gave thier apti... had to write 4 codes... problem statement were faadu...lets see.. btw tomorrow its CISCO...its the company which offers highest package within ones that visit our campus.... 5.5 pa.

@Ankit :- PICT isnt only one of the best colleges...but its ranked No.1 ;) Microsoft, Google etc.. visits there for placement...:|

Back