Memory Bandwidth: 448-Bit

Shader Processors: 216

Cooler: Thermalright HR-03GTX

Warranty left: No

Personal Warranty: 7 Days

Shipping: At buyers risk

Reason for sale: Got GTX 460 OC

Cooler comes with 120mm Cooler Master fan

Very good card if you want to OC since it has aftermarket cooler of reputed brand :eek:hyeah:

Price : Rs.8500 + Shipping (little high price i know but has 4k aftermarket cooler on it)

(Little negotiable)

Pics:

Please do not crap this thread. if any issues, PM me.

Read my original post. this is not an ordinary card now :) i am ready to lower the price but see the value which a buyer will get..

Perhaps u can sell it faster without the cooler!?!! I guess that is not possible as the cooler must be card centric!?

It will help better if you can post some benches to show how much better ur EVGA 260GTX runs with the cooler overclocked comparing with 280GTX perhaps??

Oh and Best of luck by the way :)

nikrusty said:
Perhaps u can sell it faster without the cooler!?!! I guess that is not possible as the cooler must be card centric!?

It will help better if you can post some benches to show how much better ur EVGA 260GTX runs with the cooler overclocked comparing with 280GTX perhaps??
+1...excellent idea. that will surely help the quick sale....

i dont want to OC and i dont OC much. well lookin for quick sale. I can do some benchies for interested buyers if he tells me to. this card does perform better than the normal GTX260..

the generic cooler fan stopped working hence i bought this cooler... thic cooler is specially designed for this card..

BUMP for the card. looking for quick sale. no one wants this monster powerful card??

Also the cooler heatsink can be below the card too by removing and placing it by turning it 180 degrees...

G@d of w@r said:
Also the cooler heatsink can be below the card too by removing and placing it by turning it 180 degrees...

Wow really!? Thats amazing, I didn't know you could change the direction of the cooler...thats really COOL!!

And regarding "Selling the cooler separately"...not a bad idea if you can offer the card lower separately to someone who is going to mount a cooler himself or herself. But the problem is "if u can find someone". Damn it too many "ifs". Maybe you can add this in ur original post saying that you are open to selling separately as long as confirmed buyers for both are present!

And I know OCing is not my thing either, but 3D mark benches could help...or better yet some test labs that have tested your cooler, input the link bro...will definitely help the sale.

aww.. cant sell cooler seperately n card seperately. i am always open to offers which buyer wants but a sensible one.. ive spent a bomb for this card cuz it has the best cooler available in air cooling.

again.. BUMP and OPEN FOR OFFERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back