eVGA open box deals.

Lets see if Phoenix can get these cards and motherboards for us :D

EVGA | Products | B-Stock

EVGA is now selling B-Stock product at a reduced cost! B-Stock simply means that customers have returned these products to us. We have tested all the products available and found that they meet or exceed their performance level. Since these are no longer "new products" we are giving you an opportunity to purchase these cards at a great price. These products will ship with a 90 day limited warranty. All B-Stock purchases are subject to a 30 day return policy.

NOT a good option :no: I am registered on the EVGA forums and received a mail last week with the same links. Looked fine till you get to the 90 day warranty clause :p

Who wants to take a risk like that on a graphics card? esp when you know they are returned/refurbished/repaired pieces? No thanks. I would rather go for the ones a bit costlier :p

Very true........i had even looked at the same thing when we were in the process of getting eVGA , the things look good, but with the warranty caluse, both the customer and the seller will be stuck if something goes wrong

Back