CPU/Mobo EVGA Releases X58 SLI LE Motherboard

SidhuScorpion

Skilled
Mar 4, 2007
EVGA Releases X58 SLI LE Motherboard

118br.jpg

EVGA expanded its motherboard lineup with the LGA-1366 based X58 SLI LE (141-BL-E757-TR). This ATX motherboard supports the most common standards of EVGA motherboards in the sub-series, at a price-point lower than that of its 3X-SLI series. It is priced at US $239. Making use of only the X58+ICH10R chipset, with no companion nForce 200 chips, the board goes on to feature four PCI-Express x16 slots, for NVIDIA 3-way SLI, or ATI CrossFireX. A 8-channel audio, and one gigabit Ethernet connection make for the rest of the signficant feature set. Popular retailer Newegg.com has already started listing it.

Indian pricing approx 16.7k~ :cool2:

Source

-Anish-

Skilled
Aug 2, 2006
Stunning looks with the black interiors :lol:

Imo, EVGA is like Honda, with reference to designing a product :gap:

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Waiting for the pricing from Phoenix. If he prices right, this one might just sell like the P45-UD3R boards. The UD5 is bound to get some hardbound competition. Board's a stunner for sure!

Just noticed that the 8-pin ATX pwr connector has a bad placement. Just below that fat-ass PWM heatsink. And a 6-phase pwr regulation for the CPU compared to the mightier 12+ pwr regulation provided by the rest. :(

Shadowfax2009

Disciple
May 25, 2009
Hey Phoenix,

With cheaper options coming out everyday..... I will never be able to finalize my i7 setup :( But buddy do find a smashing deal of ud5 and I am all yours....:)