EVGA terminates NVIDIA partnership, to end GPU manufacturing.

Just when we thought we'd be getting EVGA GPUs in India this happens!

Watch the video for more information:

The facts :
Screenshot_20220917-011538.png

Nvidia ko ghanta farak ni padta. It's better for them because they can sell more FE cards or allocate more chips to other AIBs.
Neither the public cares. Cards fir bhi kharidne hi h logo ne.
Farak apne ko padega not nvidia. No biz cares for anything except $$$ so hell with customers! And rip nvidia coz now we have to rely on asus/msi/gigabyte/palit etc. A back out by one of the brands is an opportunity for others..

Farak apne ko padega not nvidia. No biz cares for anything except $$$ so hell with customers! And rip nvidia coz now we have to rely on asus/msi/gigabyte/palit etc. A back out by one of the brands is an opportunity for others..
Bro, EVGA was never in India and most likely their allocation will go to other AIBs at least partially so yaha (India mei) kuch farak nhi padega.

Bro, EVGA was never in India and most likely their allocation will go to other AIBs at least partially so yaha (India mei) kuch farak nhi padega.
Why only focus on Indian public? India is just a peanuts market for many brands...major focus is US/UK and rest of Asia and ME!

Why only focus on Indian public? India is just a peanuts market for many brands...major focus is US/UK and rest of Asia and ME!
Because we're the Indian public?
What other sectors does EVGA compete in again? Aside from their GPUs, I've only heard of their power supplies. They clearly terminated the partnership knowing it won't screw itself over.

Even i wanted EVGA to launch in India, it is one of the most customer centric company there could be. Nvidia being a duopoly in GPU market tries to strongarm the AIB's in every situation possible whether by launching FE cards and causing the AIB's to reduce margins and eventually everyone is in the business of making money but if the hassle is more than the money they are gonna make out of it, it would really be not worth it. Also Nvidia does not provide access to the drivers to AIB's beforehand so it takes them quite some time to tweak the drivers as per the card they're making.

One of my cousins is still using his EVGA 1080ti which he bought during the launch time and brought back to India.

Seems nvidia is very much interested in promoting FE since 3xxx series. They are trying to be the next AIBs.
Great but then if they are willing to kills AIBs slowly then also give us the same fancy stuffs like AIBs offer... And of course a better distributor by scrapping RPtech..

Back