PC Peripherals Excellent Corsair RMA service (few points to note)

medpal

Resident Medic
Skilled
My Corsair flash voyager 4 GB drive which I purchase from our very one dealer Phoenix went kaput recently.

I checked the service providers on corsair website and then inquired with them about offices in Surat. Unfortunately no one had their RMA handling office in Surat, and I have to send item to Ahmedabad for RMA.

My dealer here gave me corsair toll free no. on inquiring with them they told me now RMA is handled by Kaizen Infoserve Pvt. Limited. and you can directly avail of the services.

Send the item for RMA through Blue Dart (They will pay for courier, :clap:). turn around time 1 week.

I sent my drive on 2/12/10 and today I have received the product replaced back with me. :hap2::hap2:

Here are the details of the company.

Name : Kaizen Infoserve Pvt. Limited.

Toll free no. 1800 425 5464

Other phone : 080 32472234

Address : 15/3, Bannerghatta Road, Audugodi, Bangalore 560030

Bluedart Account No.
Kaizen Infoserve Limited ; 112195

Procedure : give them a call, ask for details about the product and availability of RMA replacements, send it via bluedart, give bluedart the account no. of Kaizen to process the receiver paying the charge, you will get sms from Kaizen on receipt of product and you will get the sms when the RMA is processed and dispatched.
A very nice initiative by Corsair towards Customer satisfaction.

If the thread is repeat then sorry for trouble mods can trash it.

I had the opportunity to deal with Kaizen twice. I must say I'm impressed with their service. It did not take more than a week to replace RAM. More reason to buy corsair products. Perhaps someone can share about PSU unit replacement.

Me too...one my corsair rams..ddr3 which I recently sold to a friend died...

Took them to kaizen...on friday ( last week ) ...got the ram in my house on monday ( this week ) ...only 2 days and non of them are working days...

So,did u have to pay Bluedart first and then u got refund ?

Or u just took that to Bluedart and they did everything for free ?.....:S

My Corsair PenDrive has went kaput, this will help me.

I called 'Tirupati' Pune branch for RMA request(I got my PenDrive from Tirupati ), but they told you need to contact locally(in Kolhapur) for such requests. Then, I didn't bothered about it because of my exams.

Revolution said:

You have to give BlueDart their(Kaizen Infoserve Limited) account no, receiver will pay for it.

Revolution said:

You dont have to give a single penny to Bluedart, just take your package, quote the number hidden in spoiler tab and your package will reach Kaizen superfast. :D

@Gannu : i knew about your thread, but I wanted to highlight the courier fees not to be paid us point thats why I created the new thread, a little bit of extra information is always appreciable. :D

Back