Budget 10-15K Exchanging Phone on Flipkart

chungus

Market Restricted
Disciple
I have Moto 82 5g 8/128 and many users are getting display issues(amoled) after updating the phone. I'm a bit scared to update the phone due to this, so I'm thinking if I should exchange my phone with any other 5g phone. I bought this for 21500 when it was launched and Flipkart is giving me 9000 on exchange.

Try checking cashify - I don't vouch for how painless the process might be but for my phone they were giving a much higher value than amazon and flipkart.

It's not an exchange but sell to them and buy something from flipkart.

I have sold two phones to cashify, they're legit.

If you're skeptical, then you can locate a cashify store nearby and sell in person, hand to hand.

The good thing about cashify is that they actually assess phones well. Unlike Az/Fk, they won't deduct 80% of the exchange value due to a minor scratch.

I don't know about now, but when I sold, they also offered 7% bonus on taking the money as Flipkart credits (5% for Amazon) instead of cash.

I have sold two phones to cashify, they're legit.

If you're skeptical, then you can locate a cashify store nearby and sell in person, hand to hand.

The good thing about cashify is that they actually assess phones well. Unlike Az/Fk, they won't deduct 80% of the exchange value due to a minor scratch.

I don't know about now, but when I sold, they also offered 7% bonus on taking the money as Flipkart credits (5% for Amazon) instead of cash.
opposite experience for me.. the guy found a scratch which i couldnt even physically see.. after i which i told him to **** right off.

opposite experience for me.. the guy found a scratch which i couldnt even physically see.. after i which i told him to **** right off.
I concur with this. Cashify has become similar to AFK when it comes to selling off devices. Firstly, they won't come in the scheduled date. Even when they come, they will start finding minute flaws, which, is expected when selling off a 5 year old device. They reduce the value drastically for minute flaws, basically expecting a mint phone.

Basically expect to get less than the quoted value, whichever platform you choose.

Back