Exclusive leaks of SE models

Bottle said:
i like the k310 for some reason.. hope its reasonably priced

bottle bhai, what did you like so much in K310, out of all those yummies?? :O Seems like a pretty normal phone to me by today's standards...:no:

Along with the Sexy Mobiles:hap2: which SE has launched , some accessories were also announced ,which r all Bluetooth devices....:clap: :clap:

1. HBH-IV835
The new HBH-IV835 is the smallest of the new devices.Supporting version 2 standard Bluetooth , has a minimal weight and just inserted into ear. This is one of the first handsfree devices, featuring Auto Pairing function, which allows pairing it with handset in one touch.It offers 3.5 hours of talk time, and a very light 10g (.35oz) weight. It will be available in glossy black with silver or a matte black. The release date is scheduled for the middle of summer.

hbhiv83512jo.jpg

2.HBH-GV435
Offers support for Bluetooth 2.0 and Auto Pairing as well; moreover it automatically adjusts sound volume, judging by the environment.It offers up to 8 hours of talk time and weighs 18g (.63oz). The device hits the shelves in August and will be available in a glossy black with silver or matte black color scheme.

hbhgv43517pi.jpg

3.HBH-PV705
The classic headsets series by Sony Ericsson is widened with HBH-PV705, which features compatibility with various devices and improved energy saving. The model doesn’t have any additional specifications – actually it’s an inexpensive solution.It maintains the same form factor as other recent HBH series headsets, but drops weight in order to come in at 14g (.49oz) while offering a claimed talk time of up to 12 hours.Its release date is scheduleded for September and should ship in either a sand or silver color scheme

2041382au.jpg

4.HCB-100
This is the one car-kit that looks quite interesting.It supports up to 5 simultaneous connections coming from various handsets and indicates which device receives a call. Rather innovative solution, because it’s not only driver who is waiting for a call in a car. Moreover, this handsfree set can be used not only in a car, but in office and at home, fortunately its design features all these possibilities. The device can work up to 600 hours in stand-by mode and provides around 20 hours of talk time. Echo and noise suppression are also onboard.

carhcb10010er.jpg

5.4.Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Stereo Headset HBH-DS970

snap13mo.jpg

Actually Sony Ericsson had launched the HBH-DS970 in the 3GSM Congress.Its a stereo Bluetooth headset that delivers an outstanding wireless audio experience.The Sony HBH-DS970 delivers crystal clear digital sound with full call handling.The headset is soft on your ears too with comfortable, ergonomic, and exchangeable ear buds.The control unit has a bright backlit display and has a battery life of 6 hours talk time or 300 standby hour and weighs just 27g.The Sony HBH-DS970 is scheduled to hit the stores in Q2 of 2006.
Sony Ericsson is simply rocking the scene .........:clap: :clap:

SE ROCKS..........:rockon:

man im desperately waiting for w300 as i dont need a good cam in the phone
all i need is bluetooth and the music player so this phone is the perfect soltion for me
hope it'll be reasonably priced
any guesses about the price of that thing?

kewl fones
Wow I want to get the k800 but it has no symbian
I wish SE put symbian in the fones

Grr8 wrk Naughty and co
Wow SE is Takin over the mobile market

k790i listed on se site.. whats the diff between that and k800i?

edit : nvm got the answer

bottle said:
looks a bit bulky though the k800.. one thing about the k700,750 is that they are actually quite compact..
I love bulky phones (only phones though) :bleh:
heh heh...may replace the N70 with this one....
No way I'm getting rid of my good "ol" 6630.. :eek:hyeah:

vandal said:
I love bulky phones (only phones though) :bleh:
heh heh...may replace the N70 with this one....
No way I'm getting rid of my good "ol" 6630.. :eek:hyeah:

Yeah 6630 is one of the best fone ever made(maybe it is da best)

Back