**Exclusive Offer for TE Members -FoxConn Mobo + BIG Geforce PCIe Cards**

Darklord

Skilled
Ok Guys,
in the evening my dealer has offered a limited period offer specially for TE members as appreciation of the overwhelming response to the Sapphire ATI Radeon X1900XT PCIe Card Offer.

Ok Here goes the deal -

Motherboard - FoxConn NF4K8MC-RS [Socket 939,Nvidia Nforce 4,PCIe 16X,4SATA]

Graphics Cards -
1] BIG Geforce 6600 256MB DDR2 PCIe
2] BIG Geforce 6500 256MB DDR2 PCIe
3] BIG Geforce 6600GT 128MB GDDR3 PCIe
4] BIG Geforce 6200TC 128MB DDR2 [Supporting 256MB] PCIe
5] BIG Geforce 6200TC 16MB DDR2 [Supporting 128MB] PCIe
6] BIG Geforce 7300GS 256MB DDR2 [Supporting 512MB] PCIe

Ok now below are the bundle prices.Please note the Motherboard is same in all the bundles.

1] BIG Geforce 6600 256MB DDR2 PCIe + Mobo = 8,000/- [Shipping Extra]
2] BIG Geforce 6500 256MB DDR2 PCIe + Mobo = 6,475/- [Shipping Extra]
3] BIG Geforce 6600GT 128MB GDDR3 PCIe + Mobo = 11,050/- [Shipping Extra]
4] BIG Geforce 6200TC 128MB DDR2 [Supporting 256MB] PCIe + Mobo = 5,675/- [Shipping Extra]
5] BIG Geforce 6200TC 16MB DDR2 [Supporting 128MB] PCIe + Mobo = 5,050/- [Shipping Extra]
6] BIG Geforce 7300GS 256MB DDR2 [Supporting 512MB] PCIe + Mobo = 7,175/- [Shipping Extra]

very good offer guys .. those on a tight budget go for this. thanks darky for your efforts to get us fellow members the best deals possible.

Darky ...few queries
1) What is the cost of the m/b alone ??

2) Does ur dealer have any other brand gfx card besides BIG.?

3) What about the warranty / replacement delays?? i.e. approx how many days (max) will ur dealer take to replace the product in the extreme rare case that warranty is claimed by the user ?

1) What is the cost of the m/b alone ??

Motherboard not available loose.Bundle only,so cant quote for it. Sorry.

2) Does ur dealer have any other brand gfx card besides BIG.?
No and the offer is only with FoxConn mobo and BIG Cards.

3) What about the warranty / replacement delays?? i.e. approx how many days (max) will ur dealer take to replace the product in the extreme rare case that warranty is claimed by the user ?

Both,the mobo and gfx come with local 3 years warranty and warranty can be claimed by the buyer independantly as he will be issued a bill and delivery challan [Applicable only in Maharashtra,billing and all,warranty available all over India]
SO not necessary that the buyer has to approach my dealer for replacements through me,he can go directly,i am always there to assisst him,if at all he needs my help.
Also i cant guarantee the time period for replacements,no one can,it will according normal replacements procedures adopted for other brands in India.So it will take place as is done commonly in the Indian market.
BTW,FoxConn has started a service centre in Bangalore,so repairing and replacements should be easy and quick.;)

Any more doubts ?

And no this is no parellel import stuff,its proper import so no one needs to worry about the warranty and other issues.

Darklord said:
Both,the mobo and gfx come with local 3 years warranty and warranty can be claimed by the buyer independantly as he will be issued a bill and delivery challan [Applicable only in Maharashtra,billing and all,warranty available all over India]
SO not necessary that the buyer has to approach my dealer for replacements through me,he can go directly,i am always there to assisst him,if at all he needs my help.
Also i cant guarantee the time period for replacements,no one can,it will according normal replacements procedures adopted for other brands in India.So it will take place as is done commonly in the Indian market.
BTW,FoxConn has started a service centre in Bangalore,so repairing and replacements should be easy and quick.;)

Any more doubts ?

And no this is no parellel import stuff,its proper import so no one needs to worry about the warranty and other issues.

what i meant by max replacement period was this:
suppose somebody (my friend for e.g.) wants to buy 10 pairs of this combo for the office. and incase 1 or 2 unit require replacement within the warranty period then how much time will it take for replacement.??
Naturally you are not in a position / or supposed to give pesonal gurantee. this query is basically directed towards ur dealer through you. as replacements etc.... take a unduly long time here. for if i make somebody buy these and , god forbid , if replacements are required then that somebody has to have an approx idea about the replacement period. ....otherwise in case there is a long delay he will pester me and i will put him to you / or ur dealer ....you know this circle will continue unnecessarily.
hence an approx idea for e.g. 2 weeks / 4 weeks etc ... will be very beneficial.
if i was buying it for my personal use then warranty and all is not an issue since we know the way how these dealer channels work and what proper procedure to adopt. am speaking about some third person whom we make it purchase. he will not understand the finer technical matters regarding the delay if any ....

Darklord said:

Any more doubts ?

suppose somebody (my friend for e.g.) wants to buy 10 pairs of this combo for the office. and incase 1 or 2 unit require replacement within the warranty period then how much time will it take for replacement.??
Naturally you are not in a position / or supposed to give pesonal gurantee. this query is basically directed towards ur dealer through you. as replacements etc.... take a unduly long time here. for if i make somebody buy these and , god forbid , if replacements are required then that somebody has to have an approx idea about the replacement period. ....otherwise in case there is a long delay he will pester me and i will put him to you / or ur dealer ....you know this circle will continue unnecessarily.
hence an approx idea for e.g. 2 weeks / 4 weeks etc ... will be very beneficial.
if i was buying it for my personal use then warranty and all is not an issue since we know the way how these dealer channels work and what proper procedure to adopt. am speaking about some third person whom we make it purchase. he will not understand the finer technical matters regarding the delay if any ....

deejay said:

Ok got it.Well frankly speaking even he cant predict because i think the time required is decided by the kind of problem that occurs in the mobo/gfx card.
I can assure you that in such a scenario,if the buyer informs me that he is giving the part for replacement for so and so problem then i will definately request my dealer to get things done fast.He wouldnt turn a deaf ear to my request.This will help the buyer.At the same time,the buyer cant demand a fixed time frame because in general also,no one cant assure that,i hope you understand.;)

elendil said:
I found a review of the board.
It seems to be the lowest rated Socket 939 PCIe board reviewed by the site.

Well now that you have started it...well they have rated the performance of A8N32SLI at 5 !!!!!
That itself speaks a lot about the site's credentials.
Anyways this is not meant to be a full fledged Enthusiast Board.Its a value board and it serves that purpose well.
What more do you expect in such a low price ?
If there are any good alternatives to this board then please do let me know.;)

Lord God Almighty. I seem to have hurt some feelings here. Really sorry if I did. Thought this was a genuine information sharing forum. I have not written any reviews, nor have I criticised or praised the board.

The mods can delete my posts if this is out of context.

Here's to open forums !!

Cheers.

Information sharing is what going on...

But your links about that board could be misleading to prospective buyers.
I am not saying that this is the best board or so BUT,the links you have given dont feel genuine,their opinion seemed biased.

Had it been a review from HotHardware or PCPerspective or Anandtech or HardOCP or similar respected site, i wouldnt utter a word.

I hope you get what i am trying to say here.

Frankly, the reviewer hasn't trashed the board at all...he does indeed say that it's a strictly OK board but is redeemed by the VFM it offers....

SO no hard feelings guys....

The board ranks along with the best boards for stabiliity. You cannot expect top notch features in a low end value for money board.

Back