Extended Warranty for Samsung LED TV ?

mjumrani

Skilled
Which places (please be specific) in Delhi NCR provide extended warranty for LED panels?

If I can find one for the right price, I won't end up buying an LG LED 42LV5500 instead of Samsung 40D5900.

How is the panel of Samsung 40D5900 vs 40D6000 vs LG panels?

Mjumrani

Both D5900 and D6000 looks similar with same panel.Though Series 6 tend to have CN or HQ (panels which are Samsung made).CN01/CN02 are lower than HQ01/HQ02 , with later being superior.

I have no knowledge of what panel Samsung Series 5/6 retails in India.If you are lucky then just ask the salesman about it or look at back for version number.

Its written at the end of the version no./full model no. right?

And I thought the panel lottery scene was only with LCDs not LEDs...

@all can someone confirm which panel 6 series has?

QUESTION REPOST: Which places (please be specific) in Delhi NCR provide extended warranty for LED panels? (Reason: I want to buy Samsung but not with a year's warranty)

Yes Plasma's have their problems but burning do not happen till the image or picture is paused for 3-4 hours.....and why would anyone keep it ON for such a long time is out of my thinking.

LG 450 is LCD...not LED.Good VFM in my opinion.

If you are not in hurry then save for better TV.

Its written at the end of the version no./full model no. right?

And I thought the panel lottery scene was only with LCDs not LEDs...

@all can someone confirm which panel 6 series has?

QUESTION REPOST: Which places (please be specific) in Delhi NCR provide extended warranty for LED panels? (Reason: I want to buy Samsung but not with a year's warranty)

You do know that dealers are notorious in their game of selling things.Right?

I never said about Samsung panel lottery rather i gave what panel's Samsung is selling on their different model's.

I got D6400 with HQ02 panel, which is same as D6600 but without Wifi.

Need more confirmation about panel's - Every Series 6 comes with HQ panel now days...then again bending neck is not a hard thing...is it?

Still struggling on the warranty aspect. Croma is 10k expensive plus whatever they charge for extended warranty for Samsung.

Besides that not a single issue with Samsung.

What did D6400 cost you?

^^ Buy the extended warranty only if its directly from manufacturer like Sony,samsung,toshiba etc.. and not from croma,ezone,staples etc if you want to get proper service and help if something goes wrong.

D6400 costed me 46~47K Rs.( including customs )

Get a good surge protector & voltage stab installed at your main's.Your AV equipment's will work for years.....

^^ Buy the extended warranty only if its directly from manufacturer like Sony,samsung,toshiba etc.. and not from croma,ezone,staples etc if you want to get proper service and help if something goes wrong.

Can't. Samsung doesn't provide any.

D6400 costed me 46~47K Rs.( including customs )

Get a good surge protector & voltage stab installed at your main's.Your AV equipment's will work for years.....

I guess that is the only choice left.

What will be identification of the panel in the model no.?

The extended warranty from those stores is not worth the hassle. It is just for the labour and you will be charged when part goes defective.

Also since the service wont be from the company those guys will be repairing your set with alternatives which may or may not be compatible with your tv.

In such cases prevention is better than cure.

Get a voltage stabiliser with a surge protector and you would do fine.

Best is log in to mangufactureres website & check for extended warranty option.

Which places (please be specific) in Delhi NCR provide extended warranty for LED panels?

If I can find one for the right price, I won't end up buying an LG LED 42LV5500 instead of Samsung 40D5900.

How is the panel of Samsung 40D5900 vs 40D6000 vs LG panels?

Not going with croma or anything else.

Back to Samsung then. Surge protector and stabilizer better work, or else...
<

Thanks a ton guys.

need advice with following requirements

1. 32" LCD / LED
2. need to play youtube videos/ skype wither directly or through laptop
3. all kinds of downloaded content through USB and laptop
4. PIP is needed
5. would like to get radio
6. HD

points of confusion
1. Should I stay with LCD and save money or go to LED for direct internet connectivity
2. choices under consideration for LED Sony KDL-32EX720 and KDL-32EX650
3. choices in samsung UA32EH5330R but there may be others as well

1. should I

Back