Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

We Have Some Deals On External HDD .

1 :Maxtor Basic 3.5" USB 1TB @ Rs :5820/-

2 :Maxtor 320GB 2.5" USB @ Rs :3777/-

3 :Maxtor 250GB 2.5" USB @ Rs :3324/-

4 :Maxtor 160Gb 2.5" USB @ Rs :2674/-

Shipping For all is 85 Buck By DTDC Air And Also Waranty Is 5 Years , Please PM Me To Buy these

Post price of Western Digital My Book World Edition - 500 GB if you have.

A lot of people will be interested. :)

WEll ,

ACcording To The Dusussion i had with WDC They Said its End of Life and Would Be Replaced with The 1TB Model ,But That Too is Not There in Stock .

Friends ,

Reviving My HDD Thread :hap2:

Western Digital

1TB WDC Black Edition Model No WD1001FALS @ Rs :6100/- + Shipping

:eek:hyeah:

How To Buy :

• Please PM Me I Will Respond To All At Night
Shipping :

• Shipping By DTDC Air Cargo All Across India @ Rs :85/-

Shit! The same damn thing's priced at 7.4k by the other dealer! :O :rofl:

Bloody darn good pricing there.

[OT] Got the fan yest, DTDC delayed it. [OT]

apollyon said:
awesome pricing amarbir!

Actually ,

All My Internet Team Members Are Young And Were Having Thier Papers ,We Are MAny Now ,Per Day We Do Many Updates And I Am Anticipating That Be Month End We Will Have Good Control Over Pricing .

Gannu said:
Shit! The same damn thing's priced at 7.4k by the other dealer! :O :rofl:

Bloody darn good pricing there.

[OT] Got the fan yest, DTDC delayed it. [OT]

Hi ,

He Might Be Getting @ Higher Rates ,Like I Sell Palit From Tirupati And My Friends Here Get From TAG And Mediaman Also ,But What The Hell Man Chalta Hai .They supplied you the Fan Today :hap5: Thats Not Good ,even Me Supplying Same Day ,anyways I Got The Scythe ,Gelids ,the New Panasonics Etc etc .Also Lots Of Exciting things Up My Sleeves Now a Day ,Not Interested in Selling Prachun

EDIT :Gannu I Really Like Those 110 CFM Scythes They Are Lollipop Man ,woooooooooooo I Was Zapped ,Thanks To All TE Members That I Learn So Much On The Forum ,Its Just Due To This i Can Get You Lollipops And Sell Them ,Thank You Guys :) ,The Panasonic You Got Is What i Have Been Using Till Today .I Have the 92mm Version On My Home system A QX9650 Witha thermalright Ultra 90 With The Same .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back