OC & Modding Extreme Modding - need help

tracerbullet

Skilled
TE folks,

I'm doing an article on the PC modding scene in our country. Basically, I want to feature indian talent in my article with photographs galore of jazzed up systems with LEDs, cathode tubes, water cooling, acrylic windows you name it.

So what I need from you guys are pictures! As well as your machine configurations and self-profiles. This article will appear in the Sunday Review of the Times of India, this sunday, so post your stuff immediately. Send me links if you've posted before or even mail me at the address below.

Thanks

Code:
nikhilh@gmail.com

Hum....

What exactly you are looking for. Goodie goodie systems? ;)

Bcoz i have watercooling and stuff running. but its definitely not good looking ;) everything is bare on table, not even inside the case :p

funkymonkey said:
Hum....
What exactly you are looking for. Goodie goodie systems? ;)
Bcoz i have watercooling and stuff running. but its definitely not good looking ;) everything is bare on table, not even inside the case :p

Well then take some nice close-up pictures and send those as well. I could use them as pullouts etc. Also, give me the system configuration.

And one more thing, the pictures need to be of high quality, otherwise they won't come out well in print. Correction, they won't be picked up in the first place by the design/layout dept. because the print quality wouldn't be up to the mark.

i have a home made watercooling soln (except for the waterblock :p ) and a custom mod cabby, etc etc.....

i can send 2048x1536 of my pics if u want...chk the OC n modding section for my cabby pics...

Back