Extreme Obsidianization !!

toolius

Adept
Just went shopping today :p

Parts for 1 new rig (980x + 1 Obsidian) have just started coming in + upgrading 2 others from the antec 1200's to the Obsidians :)

Damn you anks !!@#!@$@! (for spoiling me with ur 800D).. i love this case and the potential for water cooling :p

Cheers guys !!

Will add more pics of the cases as soon as i get to opening them :p

^ But I see 3....

^^ Congrats man

I so wanted to upgrade to these, but my dad would throw me out of the house if I even mentioned the word upgrade :(

HAHAHAHAAHAH POWER OF OBISIDIAN GUYSS TIME TO MOVE FROM LIAN LI .. AND U CANT DENY THE FACT THIS CASE PWNSSS. IT :D AWEOSME TOOOLLL BRO ... MERA SHOW KAL AYEGA :d U KNOW WHAT HHEHE

iGo said:
Damn.... that's one heck of a case, and you've got two of those.... double damn. :p

Hehehe thank you bro !!! Now i dunno where im gonna put em. I think mom's pretty much had it with me LOL :p

mjumrani said:
^ But I see 3....

^^ Congrats man

I so wanted to upgrade to these, but my dad would throw me out of the house if I even mentioned the word upgrade :(

I think im nearing that point myself.. My mom just looked at the boxes.. nodded in disbelief i think and walked away(the boxes are HUGE). Wanna rent a place ? rofl :p

dr.sankhadeep said:
awesome............

Thank you bro.. :) my offer still stands :p

anks22402 said:
HAHAHAHAAHAH POWER OF OBISIDIAN GUYSS TIME TO MOVE FROM LIAN LI .. AND U CANT DENY THE FACT THIS CASE PWNSSS. IT :D AWEOSME TOOOLLL BRO ... MERA SHOW KAL AYEGA :d U KNOW WHAT HHEHE

Sheesh.. you nut!! :p All this is thanks to you .. Grrrrrr. Now give me your home.. my mom wants me out LOL

Udit said:
Congrats :)

amazing purchase :D
Cheers my bro.. :) Got another 3005F batch only LOL.. Also hear that there is a 3012A batch that is coming :)

Awesome stuff. :drool2:

Congratulations.

IINM You have 2 rigs, which you always keep updated.

What is the 3rd case for?

You can come to my home. I have lot's of space for your rig's. :p

Edit: Saw your siggy. So you have 3 rigs, eh?

Edit2: 5 X58 boards, 4 core i7 proccy's, 6 PSU's, 7 GPU's. Oh God, how many rig's do you have? :S

Now it's fixed. Either you come to my home with all rig's or I will rob you. :p I thought you had 2* L33t rig's, but now I see even more. :drool2:

madnav said:
two?

wow

congrats!! :hap2:

Cheers bro :) bought 3 ..3rd rig is being built with the new 980x .. those parts are rolling in and will be through the month.. this new build is going to take a little time :)
Sudarshan_SMD said:

Congratulations.

Cheers bro !! might just have to take you up on that offer :p

The 3rd case is a new build that i am just starting.. this will be my 5th system and seriously close to me being kicked out . LOL :eek:hyeah:

Currently have 4 systems running bro . The 2nd UD-7 is my backup board and i also use that for troubleshooting if needed :)

Cheers bro and kind regards :)

toolius said:
I think im nearing that point myself.. My mom just looked at the boxes.. nodded in disbelief i think and walked away(the boxes are HUGE). Wanna rent a place ? rofl :p
Lol that is not a bad idea. But i must remind you, all our parents(at least mine) have to do is stop giving us money. And we'll be on the street in no time :p

Sudarshan_SMD said:
Congratulations.

Edit2: 5 X58 boards, 4 core i7 proccy's, 6 PSU's, 7 GPU's. Oh God, how many rig's do you have? :S
Now it's fixed. Either you come to my home with all rig's or I will rob you. :p I thought you had 2* L33t rig's, but now I see even more. :drool2:
I'll help you out with that :bleh:

mjumrani said:
Lol that is not a bad idea. But i must remind you, all our parents(at least mine) have to do is stop giving us money. And we'll be on the street in no time :p

I'll help you out with that :bleh:

Lol .. its ok. i work :) i got your back :p Atleast till i got work :p

Now now... easy boys.. You sure about that ??

i have 2 aircraft carriers, 50 battle tanks, a small air force and a whole bunch of mad umpa lumpa's with Ak's keeping me safe :p

Ok i better stop now.. rofl :p

Those 5 systems running together in the same room hooked to 5 awesome LCDs next to each other would be every geeks wet dream ! :D

my bro imagine what i go through.. need a good supply of dry clean pants !! :p Rofl

On a more serious note.. my mom doesn't think so.. :( but she is stuck with me... hehehehe

Kind regards my bro :)

Didn't want to ask but, were you indulged in any bank robbery :tongue:.

Awesome stuff man. Congrats.:clap:
I wish i can get hands on to these stuffs to but as you've mentioned,
have 2 aircart carriers, 50 battle tanks, a small air force and a whole bunch of mad umpa lumpa's with Ak's keeping me safe
:bleh:
Had to make some better strategy along with few other members.

By the way, what's your profession. Something related to animation industry ??
This question can come in anyone's mind after watching your signature.

tool
after seeing the aforementioned pics and closely inspecting ur sig, i have come to the firm conclusion that im just not greedy enough

on a more serious note
im comin over on wednesday so do not unbox one 800d
i want2 have the pleasure of doing it:hap2::D
:)

cheers :clap:

ps-im hunting for a new homeless shelter and im counting u in :D

any1 else interested in joining us there plz say so ;):bleh:

harpreet89 said:
Didn't want to ask but, were you indulged in any bank robbery :tongue:.

Awesome stuff man. Congrats.:clap:
I wish i can get hands on to these stuffs to but as you've mentioned,
:bleh:
Had to make some better strategy along with few other members.

By the way, what's your profession. Something related to animation industry ??
This question can come in anyone's mind after watching your signature.

Lol i didnt rob a bank but i definitely feel like somebody robbed my bank account Rofl :p
Now you know why the aircraft carriers and tanks and those mad umpa lumpa's with Ak's are needed. If i get robbed im done for !! :p
Yes bro.i work in sound design :)
moksh4u2 said:
tool
after seeing the aforementioned pics and closely inspecting ur sig, i have come to the firm conclusion that im just not greedy enough

on a more serious note
im comin over on wednesday so do not unbox one 800d
i want2 have the pleasure of doing it:hap2::D
:)

cheers :clap:

ps-im hunting for a new homeless shelter and im counting u in :D

any1 else interested in joining us there plz say so ;):bleh:

Took you that much time to realize that you aint greedy enough ? Rofl rofl .:bleh:
Sure buddy... you can rip into one 800D ;)
Also I'm in on the homeless shelter thing.. just need clean power and a a/c and internet.. we are good to go..
Food you ask ? meh... who needs food or sleep ? lol . Ok i better stop now.. before i totally regress into this alternate reality that i seem to be living in :p
Cheers bro.. Thank you for the kind words !!

Back