Extreme Obsidianization !!

Took you that much time to realize that you aint greedy enough ? Rofl rofl .

Sure buddy... you can rip into one 800D ;)

Also I'm in on the homeless shelter thing.. just need clean power and a a/c and internet.. we are good to go..

Food you ask ? meh... who needs food or sleep ? lol . Ok i better stop now.. before i totally regress into this alternate reality that i seem to be living in :p

Cheers bro.. Thank you for the kind words !![/QUOTE]
listen

im getting beyond greedy and my mom aint too happy abt it

luckily she is in delhi while im plotting earth domination

the shelter is definitely the way we're goin

but ya the interwebs and power along wth a/c will be taken care of

we could always help them to pay for the ever increasing power draw

:)

Yes bro.i work in sound design

So, does sound editing requires this much power ??? I mean 2 980X, 3 920's and so on....

Seems like your next purchase will be a personal workstation with 50-100 CPU's.

And for the space, i have a flat available here.You can come over to Delhi if you feel homeless..

And for the clean power, we have an option for a 3-phase power supply.:bleh:

Would that be enough ??

By the way, you didn't mention the damages. Drooling on this stuff(and on your previous purchases too:tongue:).

Seems like the Antec's are now lonely and needs new buddy.

My E6300 can give one of them a good long lasting company..!!!

harpreet89 said:
So, does sound editing requires this much power ??? I mean 2 980X, 3 920's and so on....

Seems like your next purchase will be a personal workstation with 50-100 CPU's.

And for the space, i have a flat available here.You can come over to Delhi if you feel homeless..

And for the clean power, we have an option for a 3-phase power supply.:bleh:

Would that be enough ??

By the way, you didn't mention the damages. Drooling on this stuff(and on your previous purchases too:tongue:).

Seems like the Antec's are now lonely and needs new buddy.

My E6300 can give one of them a good long lasting company..!!!

Heheheh i wish i can get one of those 10 core Xeon monsters or maybe a couple lol...

We need the power bro. yes rendering sound is just like rendering images/video.. very cpu intensive.

Dont tempt me and my mom with that delhi house offer.. lol. She better not read this. Ill be out of here in a blink then !! rofl :p

If my antecs do feel lonely then i know who to call ;)

Cheers my bro...

^Hah! You guys should have seen him circa 1998-99.. he had an awesome system back then as well.. AWE64 Gold, Sony 19" Trinitron monitor, Voodoo 3 SLI.. damn, it's just an ongoing process with him :p

Remember that Kenwood 52X TrueX drive?

Desecrator said:
Congrats Tooli. :D

Heck, just the usual stuff from your side. :lol:

Cheers Gannu :) just trying my best not to let rigs down :p.. they been asking for a overhaul now for a year or more.. Those umpa lumpa's have been hinting at the fact

they can foresee this in my future otherwise :Comp2: :p
TechHead said:
^Hah! You guys should have seen him circa 1998-99.. he had an awesome system back then as well.. AWE64 Gold, Sony 19" Trinitron monitor, Voodoo 3 SLI.. damn, it's just an ongoing process with him :p

Remember that Kenwood 52X TrueX drive?

You Freak !!!! you still remember ... OMG :p

:! just happened to me bro.. you remember the Adaptec U2940 Ultra Scsi card and the plextor 8x SCSI writer from back then ? I almost forgot the IBM and segate cheetah 10K Drives too..

Those were some good times bro !! sheesh.. wish i was 15 again and how !!

letmein said:
Drool overload!

Can you tell me how much you got the Obsidian for?

Thank you bro :)

I got the case for 15.5 K from Prime .

Cheers and kind regards guys.. :)

Congrats. Do post pic of those when they are assembled. I need to see how everything fits inside. I am still unsure of what to get to replace my A70F.

toolius said:
You Freak !!!! you still remember ... OMG :p

:! just happened to me bro.. you remember the Adaptec U2940 Ultra Scsi card and the plextor 8x SCSI writer from back then ? I almost forgot the IBM and segate cheetah 10K Drives too..

Those were some good times bro !! sheesh.. wish i was 15 again and how !!
Doesnt it feel like its too easy these days? :p

I still remember parts hunt that used to make me do countless runs out Andheri and Lamington road shops. Torturing Mahavir(I didnt even knew Gulbir back then ) to get those very hard to find things. I had to literally beg those people to arrange Coppermine back when they used to only sell old stock of Katmai and trying to scare customers from buying Athlons :p

Parts still used to come in loose packaging and OEM chips, drives, hdds and SCSI cards were flooding the markets and there was no such thing as a manufacturer warranty / service center (at least to end customer). I remember when I got the coppermine back in 99, the dude walked in the shop and pulled out my shiny green coppermine from his pocket and it was stuck in a piece of thermocol and wrapped in a gujrathi newspaper.

Now a days, you walk it and can buy almost anything or sit at home, and order anything from amazon or newegg through relatives and friends and its here in a week :p

toolius said:
Lol .. its ok. i work :) i got your back :p Atleast till i got work :p

Now now... easy boys.. You sure about that ??
i have 2 aircraft carriers, 50 battle tanks, a small air force and a whole bunch of mad umpa lumpa's with Ak's keeping me safe :p
Ok i better stop now.. rofl :p
sheesh...I have 50 aircraft carriers, 500 battle tanks, a huge air force, enormous fleet of battleships and a whole bunch of mad umpa lumpa's with pichkari guns, on paper keeping me safe. Now you know where your rig's are more safe at.:p

Back