Extremely cheap web hosting services

Sanjeet Arora

Disciple
Found this site:- IdeaStack. The hosting rates are very cheap here. Additionally, you can also enjoy 10% discount on all plans for quarterly, semi-annually and yearly payments by using the coupon code BENEFIT.

Enjoy :)

I have a lot of experience choosing web hosting for my sites, and trust me, paying a premium for good service is really worth it. All webhosting providers are not equal.

Cheers!

Those are very old. I have a couple of friends who are using their services and they are pretty satisfied.

Arjun said:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Can u elaborate a little about the benefits that i will receive over the ones that IdeaStack is offering. I want to purchase a shared hosting account for myself as soon as possible, so please give a comprehensive reply if possible :)

AndroidFan said:
I have a lot of experience choosing web hosting for my sites, and trust me, paying a premium for good service is really worth it. All webhosting providers are not equal.

Cheers!

Sanjeet Arora said:
[/COLOR]Can u elaborate a little about the benefits that i will receive over the ones that IdeaStack is offering. I want to purchase a shared hosting account for myself as soon as possible, so please give a comprehensive reply if possible :)

I have multiple websites with a combined of 10k+ pageviews per day. I use a lot of bandwidth and CPU resources...

O4NtL.jpg

I cannot afford downtime, but neither can I afford to rent a VPS server. So, a decently prices (but not cheap) webhost is important. I am with stablehost... its not expensive, and customer service is super-fast. Servers are excellent and fast.

In a nutshell, I don't trust Ideastack, and neither should you, until you get positive reviews from multiple neutral sources. Shifting your servers and all your sites is cumbersome and its better to avoid the heartburn later on just to save a few hundred bucks...

^ As i have already mentioned before, I have a few friends who are satisfied with their services who have recommended me Ideastack. You haven't given me the benefits yet and what exactly do you mean by stablehost?

Are you hosting these sites on a shared server?

I have multiple websites with a combined of 10k+ pageviews per day.

Stablehost is the name of my webhost. I am on shared hosting.

There are no extra benefits. But as I said, all webhosting services are not equal.

You get what you pay for. So, I highly insist you choose any decent webhost, and not go for the cheapest one in the market.

I have regretted in the past because of cheap webhosting. Will not repeat such mistakes again...

Seems like a shitty site, and this thread an attempt to advertise them. Those reviews clearly show they are incompetent and a pain in everyway.

LOL. No advertising bro :) . Anyway, the coupon has expired. No point of arguing for anything. Enjoy!

Party Monger said:
Seems like a shitty site, and this thread an attempt to advertise them. Those reviews clearly show they are incompetent and a pain in everyway.

Back