eyefinity monitor advice

The exact same ones... so it doesnt look wierd... Ull need a displayport to dvi adapter for one and if it doesnt have hdmi ull need an hdmi to dvi adapter as well :)

Make sure ur card is powerful if u wanna game at that res though... 5870 2GB maybe :p

sell this one off, you should be able to get a good price for your current LCD as it is good, then buy 3 HD monitors of your choice. My preference would have been dell's 23"(or was it 21"?) IPS ones ~14K each.

If I sell this one, how much would I get??
How about the dell g2210 monitors???
I cannot place monitors bigger than 22inches, they would not fit in :(

You will need a decent GPU to run an eyefinity setup - something like a 5870 xfire or 460 SLI. What GPU do you have ATM? If you desire to simply extend your display to a second LCD, you wouldn't need a better GPU though.

one cannot run Eyefinity Setup with Nvidia GPU's so no question of using GTX 460 SLI.

you can run eyefinity setup easily with single GPU as well..

watch this

also,regarding your monitor i'll suggest you to get 3*dell 22" monitor which can be moved to either vertical or horizontal setup.

PS - do remember that Eyefinity Cards are different than Normal Cards and are expensive as well .. :p

NAV33N said:
one cannot run Eyefinity Setup with Nvidia GPU's so no question of using GTX 460 SLI.

you can run eyefinity easily with single GPU as well..

watch this
Great video... will surely setup something like this in the future :D

NAV33N said:
Damn I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that. :| :ashamed:

Apologies! :)

Don't worry about the GPU power at all !!!!!

I have 5970 crossfire :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Now that's as high as it gets :clap::clap::clap:

For this setup i will be using only one card, so i will be using dp to dvi adapter.

Need is for 22inch monitors that are good for eyefinity, like having less border length and good contrast. Also I was hoping anything which would fit with my LG monitor because i don't want to sell it.:D

^ Man you must be very rich & i suppose then you are the only person on TE to have the most powerful GPU setup that said you should have 2x5970 in Xfire & you are not just faking around..

also,do remember that Eyefinity cards are different than normal one's as they have different connectors unlike DVI & HDMI which normal cards have.

i remember a thread in dealers paradise section where mediahome posted about ATI Eyefinity card don't remember what it was but it was expensive than what normal one costs.

for instance if current 5850 costs X rupees then same GPU with 3 Eyefinity output costs about 4-5k more.

also,these Eyefinity card comes with either 3 output ports for those who like to connect 3 LCD's or 6 output ports for those who like to setup 6 LCD's.

^Those eyefinty card u are talking about are for 6 display setup(.5870 2gb eyefinity version).His graphic card is enough for 3 display.

Take those U2311H ips model from dell and sell the existing LG

divaykaushik said:
Don't worry about the GPU power at all !!!!!

I have 5970 crossfire :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

You have a 22 inch non full HD LCD and you have setup a 5970 Xfire :p

40k x 2 = 80k on gfx cards and you are worried about a 22 incher which I got for 12k 2 years back....

I find it hard to believe to say the least.... If you indeed have a 5970 xfire setup then good for you ....

I am outta this thread.... next people will start claiming they have a 5890 x 4 xfire setup that wanna connect to a 17 inch CRT :rofl:

PS: if someone actually does it then I guess its their own choice and I have my own freedom to LMAO at them :p

I know this sounds funny :rofl::rofl:
But I am talking about eyefinity here. and 24inch monitors won't fit in.
Normally I use a 27inch monitor. But when it comes to 3 monitors, 22inch is the max i can handle in my room. I'm not lying guys.
But i smell something burning:p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I will be going with the dell g2210 or the dell ips panel. Where can I find these in delhi???

Back