Audio F&D: Fenda Audio F6000. Require feedback!

Hi everyone! I was out in the market for a 5.1 audio system which had a volume control on the subwoofer and also a wireless remote controller. The budget was a constraint since this is being installed in a clinic with 2 speakers for 2 rooms and centre channel for waiting area. Only casual music will be played, hence didn't wanna spend much.
Since the Fenda F6000 met all my requirements, I ordered it.
I have read some fantastic things about it, but it does have it's share of critics.
If someone owns this set of speakers, please fill me in on your experiences.
I have anyway ordered it online, and i have to wait for a week till it ships, hence it will be fun to read about it in a dedicated thread. Will make the wait more exciting!

Fenda F 6000 for a clinic ? might give the patients a heart attack !!! Ideal for movies , too much bass to be suitable for music .... at high volumes the windows and cupboards start rattling !!!!

It cost me Rs. 6500 from Naaptol. Very quick shipping and a great experience. The speaker set itself is very very good to watch movies. I have installed it at my dental clinic so no movies or loud music. The subwoofer is humongous and the thump from it is formidable! And music on the satellite speakers is not bad at all. In all, a very good buy.

Back