F&D Speakers

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends,

Just get chance to look F&D Speaker without Stand in Local Mkt. Asking price Rs.6500 but I can settle him for Rs.5500/-:hap2:

Sub Woofer have Heat Sink (I never seen before with speakers)

Any one know about, what the Specs says,

Chaos what you say?

basically all looks and very little sound :p

buy if you wanna impress folks on the cheap.

sound and build quality not guarenteed... caveat emptor :p

greenhorn said:
basically all looks and very little sound :p

buy if you wanna impress folks on the cheap.

sound and build quality not guarenteed... caveat emptor :p

My Friend just call me and inform that he buy the same without Stand and close the deal for Rs.5600/- with 1 year warranty.

We pray that he my have good experience with same:)

greenhorn said:
thats cos the amp is IN the sub , and also a bit power hungry

Really didn't aware, can you suggest any low power hungry speaker with good out put same as above suggested F&D model and price range Rs.4000/- or Less

thing is , knocking up a decent power amplifier is easy... there are IC's available , all you have to do is solder em together. I could do it :p

but the speaker cone/box/crossover design is the tricky part, not to mention expensive . you could have a powerful amp, and yet get let down by crude speakers :p

nvidiabeast said:
INTEX SPEAKERS BETTER THEN THOSE :cool: ATLEASE INTEX IS ISO 9001:2000 CERTIFIED
:rofl:

ISO specs are a certification of good management practices... what would that have to do with sound :S

Get altec lansing MX 5021's @ 8k ...stereo , but THX :cool2: certified :p

I HEAVE HEARD MANY... B&W, CREATIVE, ARTIS, LOGI, ALTEC.. MANY MORE..
MY DREAM SPEAKERS ARE CREATIVE GIGAWORKS S750 :bleh: I AM SAVING LOTS OF MONEY FOR THAT COSTS ARND 25K BUT FOR NOW I WANT SPEAKERS FOR AROUND 10K.

nvidiabeast said:
I HEAVE HEARD MANY... B&W, CREATIVE, ARTIS, LOGI, ALTEC.. MANY MORE..
MY DREAM SPEAKERS ARE CREATIVE GIGAWORKS S750 :bleh: I AM SAVING LOTS OF MONEY FOR THAT COSTS ARND 25K BUT FOR NOW I WANT SPEAKERS FOR AROUND 10K.

If u have a budget of 25-30K, there can be a 100 times better options than any multimedia speakers from creative/logi/altec. Its much amount, spend it wisely.
Personally I do not justify that amount for multimedia speakers be it any rating/certification

Back