F.E.A.R Combat anyone?

Cyn1c

Disciple
I've come across a few servers on the net with me pinging 188 which i consider is fine as far as the game is concerned. Anyone else who wants a dedicated indian server for this game?

yeah...i play FEAR regularly..but now after punkbuster has stopped its support there are lots of cheaters around....i hav my clan also in FEAR "joshclan.i8.com"

and i make my own server in some clan war events ;P ...and then the tables turn...most of the germans and UK guys get 180+ ping in my server while my delhi friends get 5-16 ;D

ajex said:
yeah...i play FEAR regularly..but now after punkbuster has stopped its support there are lots of cheaters around....i hav my clan also in FEAR "joshclan.i8.com"

and i make my own server in some clan war events ;P ...and then the tables turn...most of the germans and UK guys get 180+ ping in my server while my delhi friends get 5-16 ;D

Hello fellow Delhite!

There is a sri lankan server too and I was pinging 130 on it yesterday. Sometimes, I do create my own server but I guess not many people join in coz of the ping.

It's fun playing against hackers. I beat a low pinger named Ned Nelly yesterday who was pinging 43 on game arena server.

can u post its ip....coz if u hav checked the snaps on my site...i get around 178 ping..but i still own the lowpingers....most of the clans like DoubleX , MRSA , Gunz , etc hav sent me an invite...but i wanna see an indian clan own those guys...so i made my clan J0$l-l ...and guess what we hav 2 germans as well..both amazing players :)

ajex said:
can u post its ip....coz if u hav checked the snaps on my site...i get around 178 ping..but i still own the lowpingers....most of the clans like DoubleX , MRSA , Gunz , etc hav sent me an invite...but i wanna see an indian clan own those guys...so i made my clan J0$l-l ...and guess what we hav 2 germans as well..both amazing players :)

I work as a QA tester - PC and Console games. We used to play FEAR on LAN at work before my shit head manager got it off the floor. I don't have a clan as of now but I was the one who always wanted to form one out of my office team.

I was even considering having a FEAR tourney at Zapak gaming cafe in malviya nagar once he gets a green light from his head office in bombay. Also, I talked to Ashish (xtremegaming cafe owner) who organized the recent BYOC. He said, next time, he'll try his best to include FEAR tourney, probably along with Crysis.

It's not final yet but still under consideration. I actually have a pretty resourceful guy in my team at office. Go to the ANGRY pixel and take a look at the sponsors on that blog. He writes game reviews and has the appropriate connections.

We can do it without Zapak coz he hinted that he can get us the sponsors/prizes sponsored by his affiliates.Again, not committing anything but a really good opportunity to do something on my/our own.

I'm not an awesome player of the game, but I do pwn at times :p

which weapon do u use....HV penetrator is my tried and tested....but i hav owned from g2a2 and pistols, and the maps high tech and office deserve shotguns...these days iam trying asp one shot kill....and talking about unarmed...well..what can i say about them...they are simply amazing...they are one-shot kill as well!! (and many times i hav been kicked with ppl saying that i abuse the unarmed attacks :mad: ) ...but its fun killing with unarmed ;D

ajex said:
which weapon do u use....HV penetrator is my tried and tested....but i hav owned from g2a2 and pistols, and the maps high tech and office deserve shotguns...these days iam trying asp one shot kill....and talking about unarmed...well..what can i say about them...they are simply amazing...they are one-shot kill as well!! (and many times i hav been kicked with ppl saying that i abuse the unarmed attacks :mad: ) ...but its fun killing with unarmed ;D

I began with office and repeating canon was my fav back then. My fav weapon now is the G2A2 assault rifle though. I don't like scoped weapons as they encourage camping, but oh well, who doesn't want easy kills. I hardly ever use ASP.

Unarmed is fun specially when there are a lot of people in the game as you'll run into each other at almost every corner. I have a friend who's melee obsessed..lol.

I was just wondering if I could give a try out for your clan. I mean, if I'm not able to get my act together and form a clan, why not be in one instead!

Back