F.S Xbox 360 pro modded opened but unused

Status
Not open for further replies.

delguy19

Skilled
Hello everyone

Selling my Xbox 360 pro its with 1 wireless controler 1 lan cable 1 HDMI cable 1 power code 1 headset and 20 gb HDD and crown step down convertor 220 to 110 300watts along with uniros charger and 4 AA size batteries and 2 AAA size 2500MAH battries. uniross is under warrenty

This is opened but unused and checked once on tv. i have few games which i will give along with it. i am selling it as it was a gift and i dont play games on tv as dont have hdtv. price is nego. i am from delhi. pm me anyone interested. please dont low bail and just pm me price is slightly nego

Thanks

it worked with all games if u know how to check region let me know i simply dont have idea how to check region. i just know my cousine gifted me he bought from india its modded

hey...

This is not from india r8??...then no warranty... IF so mate.your price is high...

looks like this is a Arcade console since it has HDMI port, are arcade consoles available in India ?

Dude the price is very high

^^ LOL what lowballers, if people want to re-sell their consoles they should not mod them. Without warranty the console is not even worth half the new price, given the track record of the M$ consoles..

And if you want to sell something formally create a thread with pics, as I think 65 original games at 4k will sell like hotcakes..

its an old pro version ...which was called the core version atually and the price is to high ...u get a same accessorised arcade in india for 15k ...

Well let me help buying it with all accs and modded one in 15k please tell me the shop and is price is high I can nego but dnt compare it with 15k xbox offer which is nt even available and this 2008 version

I hv check reliance digital and jambo store they r giving same pro version for 21 and u still hv to spend 2k on modding and another 1k on battaries

@OP...

your price is high...

the same pack is going for 11.5k... just check GI....NOT modded...which actually is more valuable...

and modding costs only 500....

Well its means reliance and jumbo selling at high price and in plaika baazar its for 21 well well 11.5 with all I must check cos hard to believe this diff 3 places allmost same price and ur telling 11.5k all inclusive and to remind u that must be core version

^^

dear... when one says abt a lower price than the posted..he will be flamed by the OP if the op is not aware of the pricing. so the person have to be double sure. :D

Its in GI..go and check...and whats more its from my city... some of guys from here may know the bundle...and its pro..not modded..with GeOW2 game. but thats a one of a kind deal... :D... your is falcon so you can definitely ask more than THAT.

I unable to understand what u mean to say I just find out price in around my city like in reliance digital and jumbo and palika which is modded after all that I am selling at this price and I already said it nego but nw out of the way 11.5 which is hard to digest and few days ago seen someone here selling non working rrod xbox for 11k I must say rolf

dont need to understand anything mate... Just your asking price is too much for one without warranty.

The shops you said deal in new ones..not seconds..and 360 is not so good in that area..i sold my bundle for abt 14k abt 6 months ago

Fine agree but if u mod it warrenty gone and if buying from palika its moded and no warrenty u sold urs used one for 14k and I can reduce price but mine is still unused never played so what I should ask ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back