F1 TV sharing

t3chg33k

Skilled
F1 TV subscription is $25.49 annually for new users. I will be getting it anyway but over the past year, it was possible to stream on 6 devices simultaneously despite what it says in the T&C and it should be the same this year.

To make the most of it though, I propose to share with 2 other people because the essence of using it is to be able to follow the action on another screen with data and onboards in addition to the broadcast on TV, so each person can register 2 devices.

I can make the purchase without additional forex charges, so it will be around 705 per person as per the current rates. DM me if interested.

Made the purchase anyway right now to watch the documentaries before testing begins. It cost 2118, so will be 706 per head.
How about you keep 2 screens and if anyone is interested in only one screen would you do 706/2? Is the authentication OTP based or password?

I was also be buying the subscription in a day or two, anyone willing to share feel free to DM me.

FYI I'm also handling a YT premium subscription with couple of TE members for over a year.

Doesn't make sense for those who are able to share considering the additional content on F1TV including documentaries, archives, extended highlights, commentary selection, data & driver tracker, build up and analysis.

At least it makes it a bit clear as to what F1 expected from Hotstar when it included F1 within its normal subscription.

Back